On this page , you will find the Asus ZenFone Max Shot ZB634KL(A001D) Flash File/Firmware/Rom Download link . After Flashing it in your device and you will enjoy a Smoother Android device experience.
Before you downloading the Asus ZenFone Max Shot ZB634KL(A001D) Flash File, Please confirm your device is Asus ZenFone Max Shot ZB634KL(A001D), if it is not , you can search the stock firmware which bricks you device in our website.
The Advantages of the Asus ZenFone Max Shot ZB634KL(A001D) Flash File:
- Reverting the device back to stock.
- Updating the device to latest android version
- Fixing boot loop issues on your device.
- Improving your software performance
- Fixing Stutter on your device
Asus ZenFone Max Shot ZB634KL(A001D) Flash File/Firmware/ROM Information
|Rom Name||Asus ZenFone Max Shot ZB634KL(A001D) Flash File/Firmware/ROM|
|Rom OS Version||Rom Android 9|
|Model name||Asus ZenFone Max Shot ZB634KL(A001D)|
Asus ZenFone Max Shot ZB634KL(A001D) Flash File/Firmware/ROM Latest Free Download Link 2023
Asus ZenFone Max Shot ZB634KL(A001D)Flash Note
- 1. Before downloading, Must make sure take a backup of Your ROM and Personal data as it will Deleted after flashing the stock firmware.
- 2. Please confirm Your Phone Have at least 40-50% Charge when flashing your device.
Asus ZenFone Max Shot ZB634KL(A001D) Flash Important Notes:
[*] Disclaimer: Firmware flashing is a tedious process and should be carried out only if you have enough knowledge. We will not be held responsible for any damage to your device.
[*] If you have any problem when using the Asus ZenFone Max Shot ZB634KL(A001D) Flash File/Firmware/Rom, or can not find the device model what you want, Please contact us via Contact Us page, and we will make a response as soon as possible.
>> How To Flash Asus ZenFone Max Shot ZB634KL(A001D):
Before starting the flashing, make sure the rom is in .zip format, if it is in .rar, drag it out until you get a filename similar to this.
- The file need to be placed in the root (IN START DIRECTORY) of the sd card, in .zip format, which as mentioned above.
- The installation is with the STANDARD recovery of the device, that is to say, it does not require recovery twrp and similar (customized), but it can be done by both.
Turn off your device, press the Volume – (minus) and POWER (on / off) button simultaneously
for 5 seconds, release, wait to geet onto the recovey screen.
Using volume keys to navigate, (down and up) choose option: APPLY UPDATE FROM SDCARD , use power button (power / power off) to select.
Now look for the rom in .zip format which you put in the root of the SD, and use the volume button to navigate,
Select with the Power Button.
Confirm the installation and wait for the file verification and installation.
NOTICE: Do not turn off the phone until the installation is finish, when after completing select the option. WIPE DATE/FACTORY RESET and confirm, select option. REBOOT SYSTEM NOW , wait until it flashs.
Note: The first time boot will take 4-5 minutes, don’t do anything when your phone is booting, just wait for the device to start and finish.