On this page , you will find the Huawei HONOR 8lite Flash File (Rom,Firmware) Download link. After Flashing it in your device and you will enjoy a Smoother Android device experience.
Before you downloading the Huawei HONOR 8lite Flash File, Please confirm your device is Huawei HONOR 8lite, if it is not, you can search the stock firmware which bricks you device in our website.
The Advantages of the Huawei HONOR 8lite Flash File:
- Reverting the device back to stock.
- Updating the device to latest android version
- Fixing boot loop issues on your device.
- Improving your software performance
- Fixing Stutter on your device
Huawei HONOR 8lite Flash File Information
|Rom Name||Huawei HONOR 8lite Flash File/Firmware/ROM|
|ROM Size||3.65 G|
|Rom OS Version||Android 7.0|
|Model name||Huawei HONOR 8lite|
Huawei HONOR 8lite Flash Note
- 1. Before downloading, Must make sure take a backup of Your ROM and Personal data as it will Deleted after flashing the stock firmware.
- 2. Please confirm Your Phone Have at least 40-50% Charge when flashing your device.
Huawei HONOR 8lite Flash Important Notes:
[*] Disclaimer: Firmware flashing is a tedious process and should be carried out only if you have enough knowledge. We will not be held responsible for any damage to your device.
[*] If you have any problem when using the Huawei HONOR 8lite Flash File/Firmware/Rom, or can not find the device model what you want, Please contact us via Contact Us page, and we will make a response as soon as possible.
>> How To Flash Huawei HONOR 8lite:
Step 1: The mobile phone must be first unlocked boot loader.
(If you have unlocked it before, you can skip directly to the second step.
Step 2: Find XiaoMiFlash in the MiFlash2018-5-28-0 folder and open it.
Step 3: Install the driver
- Click the Driver
- Click to install
Step 4: Choose the ROM folder in the flashing package. Choose to delete all of the flashing method.
- Click to choose
- Find the location of the flashing package and choose the directory
- Click to confirm
- Choose to delete all of the flashing method in the bottom right corner
Step 5: Press and hold the phone’s volume up and power buttons at the same time to enter the fast boot mode and connect it to the computer. Click to load the device and finnally click to flash phones. Wait for the progress bar to complete.
PS: It will take a long time for the first boot. Please wait patiently.