On this page , you will find the Huawei Honor View 10 BKL-L09 Flash File/Firmware/Rom Download link . After Flashing it in your device and you will enjoy a Smoother Android device experience.
Before you downloading the Huawei Honor View 10 BKL-L09 Flash File, Please confirm your device is Huawei Honor View 10 BKL-L09, if it is not , you can search the stock firmware which bricks you device in our website.
The Advantages of the Huawei Honor View 10 BKL-L09 Flash File:
- Reverting the device back to stock.
- Updating the device to latest android version
- Fixing boot loop issues on your device.
- Improving your software performance
- Fixing Stutter on your device
Huawei Honor View 10 BKL-L09 Flash File/Firmware/ROM Information
|Rom Name||Huawei Honor View 10 BKL-L09 Flash File/Firmware/ROM|
|ROM Size||3.72 G|
|Rom OS Version||ROM Android 9.0|
|Model name||Honor V10|
|Language pack||Multi Language|
Huawei Honor View 10 BKL-L09 Flash File/Firmware/ROM Latest Free Download Link 2022
Huawei Honor View 10 BKL-L09 Flash Note
- 1. Before downloading, Must make sure take a backup of Your ROM and Personal data as it will Deleted after flashing the stock firmware.
- 2. Please confirm Your Phone Have at least 40-50% Charge when flashing your device.
Huawei Honor View 10 BKL-L09 Flash Important Notes:
[*] Disclaimer: Firmware flashing is a tedious process and should be carried out only if you have enough knowledge. We will not be held responsible for any damage to your device.
[*] If you have any problem when using the Huawei Honor View 10 BKL-L09 Flash File/Firmware/Rom, or can not find the device model what you want, Please contact us via Contact Us page, and we will make a response as soon as possible.
>> How To Flash Huawei Honor View 10 BKL-L09:
- First, download the Huawei Honor View 10 BKL-L09 firmware package.
- Format the Micro SD card (this operation is optional).
- Now unzip the Update.zip package and copy the entire dload folder (which has UPDATE.APP) to the root directory of the Micro SD card.
- Now on your phone, open the number dialer and call -> enter. *#*#2846579#*#* ->ProjectMenu->Software Upgrade->SDCard Upgrade->OK.
- Now choose the Update.app that you moved to the SD card (root directory).
- You will see a screen showing the installation process.
- Wait until the installation process is complete.
- When the progress bar stops, the phone will automatically reboot.