On this page , you will find the Itel A11 Flash File/Firmware/Rom Download link . After Flashing it in your device and you will enjoy a Smoother Android device experience.
Before you downloading the Itel A11 Flash File, Please confirm your device is Itel A11, if it is not , you can search the stock firmware which bricks you device in our website.
The Advantages of the Itel A11 Flash File:
- Reverting the device back to stock.
- Updating the device to latest android version
- Fixing boot loop issues on your device.
- Improving your software performance
- Fixing Stutter on your device
Itel A11 Flash File/Firmware/ROM Information
|Rom Name||Itel A11 Flash File/Firmware/ROM|
|ROM Size||920 M|
|Rom OS Version||ROM Android 6.0|
|Model name||Itel A11|
|Language pack||Multi Language|
Itel A11 Flash File/Firmware/ROM Latest Free Download Link 2023
Itel A11 Flash Note
- 1. Before downloading, Must make sure take a backup of Your ROM and Personal data as it will Deleted after flashing the stock firmware.
- 2. Please confirm Your Phone Have at least 40-50% Charge when flashing your device.
Itel A11 Flash Important Notes:
[*] Disclaimer: Firmware flashing is a tedious process and should be carried out only if you have enough knowledge. We will not be held responsible for any damage to your device.
[*] If you have any problem when using the Itel A11 Flash File/Firmware/Rom, or can not find the device model what you want, Please contact us via Contact Us page, and we will make a response as soon as possible.
>> How To Flash Itel A11:
- Download the Itel A11 firmware Rom package and extract it on your computer.
- You will get the USB Drivers, flashing tool, and firmware files after you extracting the firmware package.
- Install the drivers on your computer.
- Launch the firmware flashing tool and load the Itel A11 firmware files inside the flash tool.
- Then connect your Itel A11 device to the computer via USB cable.
- Next start the firmware flashing process.
- You will see a success message at the end when the flashing process is completed.
- Disconnect your Itel A11 device from the computer and reboot the device.