On this page , you will find the itel P38 Pro Flash File/Firmware/Rom Download link . After Flashing it in your device and you will enjoy a Smoother Android device experience.
Before you downloading the itel P38 Pro Flash File, Please confirm your device is itel P38 Pro, if it is not , you can search the stock firmware which bricks you device in our website.
The Advantages of the itel P38 Pro Flash File:
- Reverting the device back to stock.
- Updating the device to latest android version
- Fixing boot loop issues on your device.
- Improving your software performance
- Fixing Stutter on your device
itel P38 Pro Flash File/Firmware/ROM Information
|itel P38 Pro Flash File/Firmware/ROM
|Rom OS Version
itel P38 Pro Flash File/Firmware/ROM Latest Free Download Link 2024
itel P38 Pro Flash Note
- 1. Before downloading, Must make sure take a backup of Your ROM and Personal data as it will Deleted after flashing the stock firmware.
- 2. Please confirm Your Phone Have at least 40-50% Charge when flashing your device.
itel P38 Pro Flash Important Notes:
[*] Disclaimer: Firmware flashing is a tedious process and should be carried out only if you have enough knowledge. We will not be held responsible for any damage to your device.
[*] If you have any problem when using the itel P38 Pro Flash File/Firmware/Rom, or can not find the device model what you want, Please contact us via Contact Us page, and we will make a response as soon as possible.
>> How To Flash itel P38 Pro:
- Download and install the SPD Driver on your PC.( Pass this steo if you have done it before)
- Download the provided Stock Firmware of your itel P38 Pro Device.
- Download and Extract the SPD Upgrade Tool on your PC.
- Open UpgradeDownload.exe to start the Tool.
- Click on the Load Packet Button.
- Locate the .pac based Stock Firmware on your PC and Click on Open to Load the Firmware.
- Connect your mobile Device with in the Power Off mood to the PC via using the USB Cable.
- Click on Start Downloading button to start flashing.
- It may take few minutes to finish.
- When done, the Passed Message will show on the Upgrade Tool.
- Close Upgrade Tool and Disconnect your mobile device from the PC.