On this page , you will find the LeEco Le x500 Flash File Download link . After Flashing it in your device and you will enjoy a Smoother Android device experience.
Before you downloading the LeEco Le x500 Flash File, Please confirm your device is LeEco Le x500, if it is not , you can search the stock firmware which bricks you device in our website.
The Advantages of the LeEco Le x500 Flash File:
- Reverting the device back to stock.
- Updating the device to latest android version
- Fixing boot loop issues on your device.
- Improving your software performance
- Fixing Stutter on your device
LeEco Le x500 Flash File Information
|Rom Name||LeEco Le x500 Flash File|
|Rom OS Version||Android 6.0|
|Model name||LeEco Le x500|
LeEco Le x500 Flash Note
- 1. Before downloading, Must make sure take a backup of Your ROM and Personal data as it will Deleted after flashing the stock firmware.
- 2. Please confirm Your Phone Have at least 40-50% Charge when flashing your device.
LeEco Le x500 Flash Important Notes:
[*] Disclaimer: Firmware flashing is a tedious process and should be carried out only if you have enough knowledge. We will not be held responsible for any damage to your device.
[*] If you have any problem when using the LeEco Le x500 Flash File/Firmware/Rom, or can not find the device model what you want, Please contact us via Contact Us page, and we will make a response as soon as possible.
>> How To Flash LeEco Le x500:
Step 1: The phone must first be unlocked the boot loader
(If you have unlocked it before, you can skip directly to the second step)
Step 2: Install the required drivers for flashing in the drivers folder.
Step 3: Open the SP_Flash_Tool_v5.1824_Win in the utils folder to find the flash_tool.
Step 4； Select the directory
- Click choose to find the MTK_AllInOne_DA.bin file in the directory and open it
- Click choose to find the rom file and open it. Then click MT6795_Android_scatter_x500.txt
- Click Download only of the flashing mode
- Click Download of the flashing button
Step 5: When the mobile phone is turned off, press and hold the volume up and down buttons for seconds, then connect it with a USB cable. Wait for the progress bar to start running and then the volume up and down buttons can be released.
Step 6: Wait for the flashing to complete. If the Download OK popped up in the interface, the flashing is completed. So you can reboot the mobile phone.
PS; It will take a relatively long time for the first flashing, please wait patiently.