On this page , you will find the Lenovo A5 L18021 Flash File Flash File/Firmware/Rom Download link . After Flashing it in your device and you will enjoy a Smoother Android device experience.
Before you downloading the Lenovo A5 L18021 Flash File Flash File, Please confirm your device is Lenovo A5 L18021 Flash File , if it is not , you can search the stock firmware which bricks you device in our website.
The Advantages of the Lenovo A5 L18021 Flash File Flash File:
- Reverting the device back to stock.
- Updating the device to latest android version
- Fixing boot loop issues on your device.
- Improving your software performance
- Fixing Stutter on your device
Lenovo A5 L18021 Flash File flash file Information
|Rom Name||Lenovo A5 L18021 Flash File Flash File (Rom/Firmware)|
|ROM Size||2 G|
|Rom OS Version||Android 8.0|
|Model name||Lenovo A5|
Lenovo A5 L18021 Flash File Flash File/Firmware/ROM Latest Free Download Link 2022
Lenovo A5 L18021 Flash Note
- Before downloading, Must make sure take a backup of Your ROM and Personal data as it will Deleted after flashing the stock firmware.
- Please confirm Your Phone Have at least 40-50% Charge when flashing your device.
Lenovo A5 L18021 Flash Important Notes:
[*] Disclaimer:Firmware flashing is a tedious process and should be carried out only if you have enough knowledge. We will not be held responsible for any damage to your device.
[*]If you have any problem when using the Lenovo A5 L18021 Flash File/Firmware/Rom, or can not find the device model what you want, Please contact us via Contact Us page, and we will make a response as soon as possible.
>> How to flash Lenovo A5 L18021:
- Download and install the Coolpad Drivers on the PC (Pass this step if you have done it before)
- Download and install QGDP Tool on your PC.
- Launch the QGDP Flashing Tool (C: > QKXZGJ > QGDP) on the PC.
- The following screen will appear when you launched the QGDP Flashing Tool：
- Enter the Password 369 or ase or smt and click on the “Login” button.
- When you see the main screen of the QGDP, Click on the Config button to Continue the process.
- Click the Browse Button and Locate the CPB Firmware on your PC.
- Click on the Apply button.
- Connect your android device with in the power off mood to the PC (make sure it battery installed)
- Click on the “Start” Button to begin the flashing process.
- The green Upgrade Successful message will appears on the screen when flashing done.
- Disconnect your mobile Device from the PC and Restart it.