On this page , you will find the LYF JIO F220B Flash File/Firmware/Rom Download link . After Flashing it in your device and you will enjoy a Smoother Android device experience.
Before you downloading the LYF JIO F220B Flash File, Please confirm your device is LYF JIO F220B , if it is not , you can search the stock firmware which bricks you device in our website.
The Advantages of the LYF JIO F220B Flash File:
- Reverting the device back to stock.
- Updating the device to latest android version
- Fixing boot loop issues on your device.
- Improving your software performance
- Fixing Stutter on your device
LYF JIO F220B Flash File/Firmware/ROM Information
|Rom Name||LYF JIO F220B Flash File/Firmware/ROM|
|Rom OS Version||KaiOs|
|Model name||LYF JIO F220B|
LYF JIO F220B Flash File/Firmware/ROM Latest Free Download Link 2023
LYF JIO F220B Flash Note
- 1. Before downloading, Must make sure take a backup of Your ROM and Personal data as it will Deleted after flashing the stock firmware.
- 2. Please confirm Your Phone Have at least 40-50% Charge when flashing your device.
LYF JIO F220B Flash Important Notes:
[*] Disclaimer: Firmware flashing is a tedious process and should be carried out only if you have enough knowledge. We will not be held responsible for any damage to your device.
[*] If you have any problem when using the LYF JIO F220B Flash File/Firmware/Rom, or can not find the device model what you want, Please contact us via Contact Us page, and we will make a response as soon as possible.
For Flash DRUGS JIO F220B, you need to prepare the following materials:
- Download Flash TooL: QPST
- Extract tools
- Run QPST_Installer.exe and Follow the on screen Instructions
Download QD Loader Driver
- Extract Qualcomm Driver Package
- Now First we must disable digital driver signature verification by going to advanced startup options, for that press Win +I to start the charm bar, and click Change PC Settings at the bottom. Then go to General and scroll to the bottom of the page, click the Restart Now button under the Advanced Startup section.
- Note :- In Windows 8.1 & 10, the Advanced Startup option has moved to Update and recovery section under Recovery.
- Restart your computer in the Start menu, where you click Troubleshooting and click Advanced Options on the next screen, select Startup Settings next, and click Restartbutton. The computer reboots and Prompts another menu to choose. One of the items is to turn off the driver signature enforcement. Press number 7 or F7 to continue booting in Windows 8 with digital sign enforcement disabled
- Now you have turned off the driver’s signature confirmation for the current startup, now you can install any drivers on your computer.
- Open Device Manager and ‘Click Action/ad Legacy hardware’ Then Next and select add Manually, select hardware type COM/Port and Then browse in computer
- Locate extracted ‘QCOM driver folder ‘ according relevant Windows Version & click Install.
- First, Go to the folder where you extract driver package
- Right Click on qcser.inf and select Install
- from the Signature prompt select Install this driver software any way
- Finish, we have successfully Install QCOM driver.
How to Verify Installation:
- First, reboot Phone to EDL and connect to PC using usb cable
- Go to Device Manager and find Port If Qualcomm HS-USB 9008 driver listed then its working..
Finish, we have successfully Install Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader
After download QFlash tool and Install QCOM Driver on Computer
- Connect Phone to computer by pressing boot Key button
- Run QFlashtool-V9.1.6.exe File
- Find the Content.XML File From Firmware Folder
4. Then Click Download, the Green Process bar appear once finished, disconnect device and turn it on.
- Download & Extract QFIL tools
- Download & Extract Firmware Package
- Install QCOM QD Loader usb Driver on PC
- connect your device to PC by Pressing the boot Key
- You can see usb Driver Like below Image in Device Manager
- Run QFIL and Load Programmer and XML Files From ROM Folder
- Click Download
- Wait until Success. Your phone restarts