On this page , you will find the LYF Water 8 LS-5015 Flash File/Firmware/Rom Download link . After Flashing it in your device and you will enjoy a Smoother Android device experience.
Before you downloading the LYF Water 8 LS-5015 Flash File, Please confirm your device is LYF Water 8 LS-5015, if it is not , you can search the stock firmware which bricks you device in our website.
The Advantages of the LYF Water 8 LS-5015 Flash File:
- Reverting the device back to stock.
- Updating the device to latest android version
- Fixing boot loop issues on your device.
- Improving your software performance
- Fixing Stutter on your device
LYF Water 8 LS-5015 Flash File/Firmware/ROM Information
|Rom Name||LYF Water 8 LS-5015 Flash File/Firmware/ROM|
|Rom OS Version||Android 5.1.1|
|Model name||LYF Water 8|
LYF Water 8 LS-5015 Flash File/Firmware/ROM Latest Free Download Link 2023
LYF Water 8 LS-5015 Flash Note
- 1. Before downloading, Must make sure take a backup of Your ROM and Personal data as it will Deleted after flashing the stock firmware.
- 2. Please confirm Your Phone Have at least 40-50% Charge when flashing your device.
LYF Water 8 LS-5015 Flash Important Notes:
[*] Disclaimer: Firmware flashing is a tedious process and should be carried out only if you have enough knowledge. We will not be held responsible for any damage to your device.
[*] If you have any problem when using the LYF Water 8 LS-5015 Flash File/Firmware/Rom, or can not find the device model what you want, Please contact us via Contact Us page, and we will make a response as soon as possible.
>> How To Flash LYF Water 8 LS-5015 :
1.Download and and install Qualcomm USB Driver on the PC. (Pass this step , if you have done it before)
2.Download and extract QcomDloader Tool on the PC.
3.Download the provided LYF Water 8 LS-5015 Stock Firmware of your mobile Device.
4.Open QcomDloader.exe to start the tool.
5.Click on the Load Button and locate the provided Firmware on the PC.
6.Click on the Settings Button and Select Download Mode as Upgrade.
7.Then click “Validate Downloaded ROM”.
- Leave the eMMC Programmer, Raw program, Patch0 Box as it is. But, you may need to change it, if the name of respected file is not same as written in the Box.
For example: If you Open the Qualcomm Firmware Folder (assuming you have already downloaded the firmware), you will find various files of which three main files are read by QcomDloader to Flash the entire package, i.e., prog_emmc_firehose_8916.mbn, rawprogram_unparse.xml, patch0.xml.
If in case the eMMC file name is different, then write the exact name in QcomDloader, so that it can recognize the firmware.
Under chipset ID write the Chipset number (here eMMC file name if prog_emmc_firehose_8936.mbn of which 8936 is the Chipset ID).
8.Click “OK” button.
9.Click on Start button.
10.Turn Off the Device and Press and Hold Volume UP and Volume Down Button and Connect the Device to the computer via using the correct USB cable ( without leaving the volume buttons when connect).
11.QcomDloader will automatically start the flashing process. When done, you will be able to see Green Passed message.
- Disconnect the device from the Computer via unplug the USB cable and Close the QcomDloader Tool.