On this page , you will find the Meizu M6 Flash File (Rom,Firmware) Download link. After Flashing it in your device and you will enjoy a Smoother Android device experience.
Before you downloading the Meizu M6 Flash File, Please confirm your device is Meizu M6, if it is not , you can search the stock firmware which bricks you device in our website.
The Advantages of the Meizu M6 Flash File:
- Reverting the device back to stock.
- Updating the device to latest android version
- Fixing boot loop issues on your device.
- Improving your software performance
- Fixing Stutter on your device
Meizu M6 Flash File Information
|Meizu M6 Flash File
|Rom OS Version
Meizu M6 Flash Note
- 1. Before downloading, Must make sure take a backup of Your ROM and Personal data as it will Deleted after flashing the stock firmware.
- 2. Please confirm Your Phone Have at least 40-50% Charge when flashing your device.
Meizu M6 Flash Important Notes:
[*] Disclaimer: Firmware flashing is a tedious process and should be carried out only if you have enough knowledge. We will not be held responsible for any damage to your device.
[*] If you have any problem when using the Meizu M6 Flash File/Firmware/Rom, or can not find the device model what you want, Please contact us via Contact Us page, and we will make a response as soon as possible.
>> How To Flash Meizu M6:
Step 1: The phone must first be unlocked the boot loader
(If you have unlocked it before, you can skip directly to the second step.)
Step 2: Open the driver folder to install the following drivers.
Step 3：Open the flash_tool in the utils folder.
Step 4: Select the folder directory of the flashing package
- Open the DA_PL.bin file in the SP_Flash_Tool_v5.1628_Win directory
- Open the MT6750_Android_scatter.txt file in the rom directory
- Select Download only of the flashing mode
- Click Download button to enter the flashing state
When the above four steps are completed, turn off the mobile phone and press and hold the voume up buttons for a few seconds. Then connect it to the computer with a USB cable.
Wait for the process of flashing. When the following interface appears, the flashing is successful. So you can reboot the phone.
PS: It will take a relatively long time for the flashing, please wait patiently.