On this page , you will find the Micromax Unite 2 A106 Flash File/Firmware/Rom Download link . fter Flashing it in your device and you will enjoy a Smoother Android device experience.
Before you downloading the Micromax Unite 2 A106 Flash File, Please confirm your device is Micromax Unite 2 A106, if it is not , you can search the stock firmware which bricks you device in our website.
The Advantages of the Micromax Unite 2 A106 Flash File:
- Reverting the device back to stock.
- Updating the device to latest android version
- Fixing boot loop issues on your device.
- Improving your software performance
- Fixing Stutter on your device
Micromax Unite 2 A106 Flash File/Firmware/ROM Information
|Rom Name||Micromax Unite 2 A106 Flash File/Firmware/ROM|
|Rom OS Version||Android 5.0|
|Model name||Unite 2|
Micromax Unite 2 A106 Flash File/Firmware/ROM Latest Free Download Link 2023
Micromax Unite 2 A106 Flash Note
- 1. Before downloading, Must make sure take a backup of Your ROM and Personal data as it will Deleted after flashing the stock firmware.
- 2. Please confirm Your Phone Have at least 40-50% Charge when flashing your device.
Micromax Unite 2 A106 Flash Important Notes:
[*] Disclaimer: Firmware flashing is a tedious process and should be carried out only if you have enough knowledge. We will not be held responsible for any damage to your device.
[*] If you have any problem when using the Micromax Unite 2 A106 Flash File/Firmware/Rom, or can not find the device model what you want, Please contact us via Contact Us page, and we will make a response as soon as possible.
>> How To Flash Micromax Unite 2 A106:
Install MTK Driver.
1. Download and install the Mediatek driver automatic installer on your computer (skip this step if the Mediatek driver is already installed on your computer)..
2. Download the Stock ROM(firmware) for your Mediatek device and extract it on your computer (you can find the Stock ROM firmwareFile or via Google).
3. Download and unzip the SP Flash tool on your computer. After unpacking the tool,click the flash_tool.exe to start the tool
4. Find and select the scatter File in the flash package directory from the ‘Scatter-Loading’ File.
5. Deselect the Preloader option (flashing preloader. bin can brick the devices).
6. Click the Download button to start the flashing process.
7. Connect the phone with a USB (make sure it is power off). After the device is connected to the computer, Long press the mobile phone volume button +, or volume button – so that the smartphone Flash tool can detect the device.
8. The Flashing process will begin automatically. Once the computer detects your device,
9. The flashing progress bar shows that the operation is completed successfully, the mobile phone can be turned on.