On this page , you will find the Micromax Canvas Infinity HS2 Flash File/Firmware/Rom Download link . After Flashing it in your device and you will enjoy a Smoother Android device experience.
Before you downloading the Micromax Canvas Infinity HS2 Flash File, Please confirm your device is Micromax Canvas Infinity HS2, if it is not , you can search the stock firmware which bricks you device in our website.
The Advantages of the Micromax Canvas Infinity HS2 Flash File:
- Reverting the device back to stock.
- Updating the device to latest android version
- Fixing boot loop issues on your device.
- Improving your software performance
- Fixing Stutter on your device
Micromax Canvas Infinity HS2 Flash File/Firmware/ROM Information
|Rom Name||Micromax Canvas Infinity HS2 Flash File/Firmware/ROM|
|ROM Size||4 GB|
|Rom OS Version||Android 7.1.2|
|Model name||Canvas Infinity|
Micromax Canvas Infinity HS2 Flash File/Firmware/ROM Latest Free Download Link 2022
Micromax Canvas Infinity HS2 Flash Note
- 1. Before downloading, Must make sure take a backup of Your ROM and Personal data as it will Deleted after flashing the stock firmware.
- 2. Please confirm Your Phone Have at least 40-50% Charge when flashing your device.
Micromax Canvas Infinity HS2 Flash Important Notes:
[*] Disclaimer: Firmware flashing is a tedious process and should be carried out only if you have enough knowledge. We will not be held responsible for any damage to your device.
[*] If you have any problem when using the Micromax Canvas Infinity HS2 Flash File/Firmware/Rom, or can not find the device model what you want, Please contact us via Contact Us page, and we will make a response as soon as possible.
>> How To Flash Micromax Canvas Infinity HS2:
1) QPST Flash tool
3) ADB – View attachment ADB_INSTALL.zip
4) Canvas Infinity Firmware – Download
Please follow the steps below.
1) Install the QPST FLASH tool on your computer.
2) Install the driver on your computer.
3) Extract the firmware and copy the firmware to the “C:\Program Files\QPST\bin” folder.
4) Open QFIL.exe in the same bin folder and run it as administrator.
5) Choose Flat Build.
6) It will automatically select all the files in the firmware folder.
7) Now, put your phone into EDL mode. There are two ways to enter EDL (Emergency Download) mode.
- Do not turn off your phone. Enable the USB debugging function. Connect your phone to your computer. Start cmd in the ADB folder and enter the command “adb reboot edl”. And the notification LED will start flashing.
- Turn off your phone. Press the volume up and volume down buttons at the same time. Press and hold them, connect your phone to the computer using USB and immediately press power for 3 seconds. The notification LED will start flashing.
8) If you see “Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 (COM _ )” above, press the download button immediately. Do not press the download button unless it is “Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008”.
9) When finished, it will display a success message. Then disconnect your phone and reboot.