On this page , you will find the Motorola Moto E6 Play XT2029-3 Flash File/Firmware/Rom Download link.
After Flashing it in your device and you will enjoy a Smoother Android device experience. Before you downloading the Motorola Moto E6 Play XT2029-3 Flash File, Please confirm your device is Motorola Moto E6 Play XT2029-3 , if it is not , you can search the stock firmware which bricks you device in our website.
The Advantages of the Motorola Moto E6 Play XT2029-3 Flash File:
- Reverting the device back to stock.
- Updating the device to latest android version
- Fixing boot loop issues on your device.
- Improving your software performance
- Fixing Stutter on your device
Motorola Moto E6 Play XT2029-3 flash file Information
|Rom Name||Motorola Moto E6 Play XT2029-3 Flash File (Rom/Firmware)|
|Rom OS Version||ROM Android 9|
|Model name||Motorola Moto E6 Play|
|Language pack||Multi Language|
Motorola Moto E6 Play XT2029-3 Flash File/Firmware/ROM Latest Free Download Link 2022
Motorola Moto E6 Play XT2029-3 Flash NOTICE:
- Before downloading, Must make sure take a backup of Your ROM and Personal data as it will Deleted after flashing the stock firmware.
- Please confirm Your Phone Have at least 40-50% Charge when flashing your device.
Motorola Moto E6 Play XT2029-3 Important Notes:
[*] Disclaimer:Firmware flashing is a tedious process and should be carried out only if you have enough knowledge. We will not be held responsible for any damage to your device.
[*]If you have any problem when using the Motorola Moto E6 Play XT2029-3 Flash File/Firmware/Rom, or can not find the device model what you want, Please contact us via Contact Us page, and we will make a response as soon as possible.
- Open Download Tool subfolder.
- Open flash_tool.exe to run.
- Press the “Download agent” button and select MTK_AllInOne_DA.bin
- Press the “Scatter-loading” button, in the Firmware Folder, select the scartter file corresponding to your model
- Wait for it to finish and check the test.
- Open Options/Download, both checkboxes must be enabled (USB Checksum/Storage Checksum)
- Select the “firmware upgrade” method
- Turn the phone off and remove the battery and re-install it.
- Press the “Download” button to start
- Connect the phone to the computer via the USB cable.
- The process will start and a red progress bar will appear after the purple and yellow colours.
- A green circle will appear at the end of the flashing light.
- Disconnect the phone from the PC
- Turn on the phone and finish.