On this page , you will find the Motorola Moto G7 Play XT1952-2 Flash File/Firmware/Rom Download link . After Flashing it in your device and you will enjoy a Smoother Android device experience.
Before you downloading the Motorola Moto G7 Play XT1952-2 Flash File, Please confirm your device is Motorola Moto G7 Play XT1952-2, if it is not , you can search the stock firmware which bricks you device in our website.
The Advantages of the Motorola Moto G7 Play XT1952-2 Flash File:
- Reverting the device back to stock.
- Updating the device to latest android version
- Fixing boot loop issues on your device.
- Improving your software performance
- Fixing Stutter on your device
Motorola Moto G7 Play XT1952-2 Flash File/Firmware/ROM Information
|Rom Name||Motorola Moto G7 Play XT1952-2 Flash File/Firmware/ROM|
|Rom OS Version||Android 10|
|Language pack||Multi Language|
Motorola Moto G7 Play XT1952-2 Flash File/Firmware/ROM Latest Free Download Link 2023
Motorola Moto G7 Play XT1952-2 Flash Note
- 1. Before downloading, Must make sure take a backup of Your ROM and Personal data as it will Deleted after flashing the stock firmware.
- 2. Please confirm Your Phone Have at least 40-50% Charge when flashing your device.
Motorola Moto G7 Play XT1952-2 Flash Important Notes:
[*] Disclaimer: Firmware flashing is a tedious process and should be carried out only if you have enough knowledge. We will not be held responsible for any damage to your device.
[*] If you have any problem when using the Motorola Moto G7 Play XT1952-2 Flash File/Firmware/Rom, or can not find the device model what you want, Please contact us via Contact Us page, and we will make a response as soon as possible.
>> How To Flash Motorola Moto G7 Play XT1952-2 :
Part 1- Generating .bat commands through flashfile.xml file
- Tutorial to generate commands in new and old Motorola models. Generating commands from the flashfile.xml file To generate the commands you only need Firmware + XML Tool for Bat. The first tip is to show file extensions in Windows so they are not confused with files of the same name, which you can recognize by the extension (the 3 letters after the period). Open Explorer (any folder on Windows), click View, and then check filename extensions.
- Extract the firmware for Bat + XML tool, go to the rom folder and copy the flashfile.xml file.
- Paste the flashfile.xml file into the “Put flashfile.xml Here” folder inside “XML Tool for Bat”. There is flashfile.xml in the folder, double clicks to open the file ” 2-rsd-flash-flashfile-windows.bat “
- A CMD screen will then open, click any key and wait for the .bat file to be generated using the command, when the process is complete, notice that a new file “flashfile.bat” has been generated. This flashfile.bat file already contains all the specific commands to install this rom, just put it in the rom folder with adb, fastboot, installed drivers, phone in fastboot mode, and double click the file to start Install.
Part 2 – Installing and Updating ADB Fastboot usb drivers
Adb Setup 1.4.3.exe (Drives Adb + Fastboot)
Latest Platform-tools SDK (to update adb drivers)
Part 3 – Installing the Motorola rom or firmware.
Now we have the commands (flashfile.bat from part 1), adb drivers installed and updated (part 2), let’s go to installation.
Tip 1: Change the name of the rom folder, put a very short name, ex. Motog9, long names make the cmd path very long too, ideally it should not be inside too many subfolders, leave it more or less like this. Example: Downloads/Motog9/”rom files”.
Tip 2: It is only possible to install the same rom or higher, example: If your current rom is QPIS30.28-Q3-28-26-3 it is not possible to install QPIS30.28-Q3-28-26-1, you can give a soft brick, to downgrade Motorola models, it is necessary to unlock the bootloader.
Copy all files from the platform-tools folder (which was downloaded in part 2, EXCEPT THE FOLDERS) and flashfile.bat file (commands generated in part 1) and paste together with the rom files.
Put your phone in Fastboot mode. With the cell phone off, press the volume down and power keys simultaneously for 3 to 5 seconds.
After the above picture (fastboot mode) appears, connect the phone to the computer (use the original or good quality data cable).
Now click flashfile double times. bat, and wait for the installation process to complete.
Installation time may vary depending on the size of the rom.
NOTICE: The first boot of the device may take a few minutes, no need to do anything, only waiting