On this page , you will find the Nokia C1 TA-1165 Flash File/Firmware/Rom Download link . After Flashing it in your device and you will enjoy a Smoother Android device experience.
Before you downloading the Nokia C1 TA-1165 Flash File, Please confirm your device is Nokia C1 TA-1165, if it is not , you can search the stock firmware which bricks you device in our website.
The Advantages of the Nokia C1 TA-1165 Flash File:
- Reverting the device back to stock.
- Updating the device to latest android version.
- Fixing boot loop issues on your device.
- Improving your software performance
- Fixing Stutter on your device
Nokia C1 TA-1165 flash file Information
|Rom Name||Nokia C1 TA-1165 Flash File (Rom/Firmware)|
|ROM Size||1 G|
|Model name||Nokia C1|
|Rom OS Version||ROM Android 9.0|
|Language pack||Multi Language|
Nokia C1 TA-1165 Flash File/Firmware/ROM Latest Free Download Link 2022
Nokia C1 TA-1165 Flash NOTICE
- 1. Before downloading, Must make sure take a backup of Your ROM and Personal data as it will Deleted after flashing the stock firmware.
- 2. Please confirm Your Phone Have at least 40-50% Charge when flashing your device.
Nokia C1 TA-1165 Flash Important Notes:
[*] Disclaimer:Firmware flashing is a tedious process and should be carried out only if you have enough knowledge. We will not be held responsible for any damage to your device.
[*]If you have any problem when using the Nokia C1 TA-1165 Flash File/Firmware/Rom, or can not find the device model what you want, Please contact us via Contact Us page, and we will make a response as soon as possible.
>> How to flash Nokia C1 TA-1165:
- Switch off your Smartphone.
- Download the USB Driver on your computer.
- Download and extract the Flash Tool on to your computer. Make sure you download the correct flash tool corresponding to your android device.
- Download the Nokia C1 TA-1165 Firmware Rom package on your computer.
- Now you must open the file called “Flash_tool”.
- Once the flash tool is launched, click on the “Download” button and you can find it at the top of the flash tool.
- In the Downloads tab, click on the Scatter Load button located to the right of the Downloads tab.
- After you have clicked on the Scatter-loading button you have to find and select the Scatter files, which you can find in the Stock Rom folder you have downloaded.
- Then click on the Download button to start the flashing process for your android device.
- Use the USB cable to connect your smartphone to your computer. You must then press your smartphone’s volume up and down buttons so that your laptop can easily detect the smartphone.
- A green light will appear when the flashing process is completed.
- Last, disconnect your Nokia device from the computer and reboot it.