On this page, you will find the OnePlus 7 Flash File/Firmware/Rom Download link. After Flashing it in your device and you will enjoy a Smoother Android device experience.
Before you download the OnePlus 7 Flash File, Please confirm your device is OnePlus 7, if it is not , you can search the stock firmware which bricks your device on our website.
The Advantages of the OnePlus 7 Flash File:
- Reverting the device back to stock.
- Updating the device to the latest android version
- Fixing boot loop issues on your device.
- Improving your software performance
- Fixing Stutter on your device
OnePlus 7 Flash File/Firmware/ROM Information
|OnePlus 7 Flash File/Firmware/ROM
|Rom OS Version
OnePlus 7 Flash File/Firmware/ROM Latest Free Download Link 2024
OnePlus 7 Flash Note
- 1. Before downloading, Must make sure take a backup of Your ROM and Personal data as it will Deleted after flashing the stock firmware.
- 2. Please confirm Your Phone Have at least 40-50% Charge when flashing your device.
OnePlus 7 Flash Important Notes:
[*] Disclaimer: Please close the computer security manager or anti-virus software before flashing in case of deleting files by mistake. Wire-flash is just used for firmware upgrades, downgrades, and software repair. If there are any hardware issues, please select the after-sales maintenance service.
[*] Do not move mobile phones, reboot, or disconnect the power in case of flashing failures in the process. Please strictly follow the instructions of the tutorial and tool.
[*] Some phones, such as Xiaomi Bootloader, need to be flashed under the unlocked status. So please confirm whether your phone has been unlocked before flashing.
[*] The driver must be installed before flashing, otherwise it may occur flashing failure. (The computer should be rebooted after the driver has been installed.
[*] If you have any problem when using the OnePlus 7 Flash File/Firmware/Rom, or can not find the device model that you want, Please contact us via the Contact Us page, and we will make a response as soon as possible.
>> How To Flash OnePlus 7:
- Install the driver in the driver folder
2. Turn off the phone, open the MsmDownloadTool V4.0.exe flash tool in the utils\guacamoleb_14_P.01_220211_repack folder.
3. Select others and click Next
4. After the phone is turned off, press and hold the volume up and down to enter 9008 mode, use the USB data cable to connect to the computer, and click start to start flashing the phone.
5. The successful flashing interface is as follows. After the flashing is completed, the phone will automatically turn on, enter the phone system and turn on the OEM lock in developer mode.
6. Turn off the phone, long press the volume up and down keys and the power key to enter Fastboot Mode, use a USB data cable to connect the phone and computer, open the utils\fastboot_flash folder, and double-click unlock.bat.
7. After unlock.bat enters the interface shown in the picture, select UNLOCK THE BOOTLOADER on the phone, wait for the phone to turn on, turn it off again, long press the volume up and down keys and the power key to enter Fastboot Mode.
8. Use the USB data cable to connect the mobile phone and the computer, open the utils\fastboot_flash folder, double-click to run multi-flash_volume up and down keys + power key.bat.
9. The flashing completion interface is as follows, just wait until the phone is turned on.