On this page , you will find the OnePlus One Flash File/Firmware/Rom Download link . After Flashing it in your device and you will enjoy a Smoother Android device experience.
Before you downloading the OnePlus One Flash File, Please confirm your device is OnePlus One, if it is not , you can search the stock firmware which bricks you device in our website.
The Advantages of the OnePlus One Flash File:
- Reverting the device back to stock.
- Updating the device to latest android version
- Fixing boot loop issues on your device.
- Improving your software performance
- Fixing Stutter on your device
OnePlus One Flash File/Firmware/ROM Information
|Rom Name||OnePlus One Flash File/Firmware/ROM|
|ROM Size||768 M|
|Rom OS Version||Android 5.1.1|
|Model name||OnePlus One|
OnePlus One Flash File/Firmware/ROM Latest Free Download Link 2023
OnePlus One Flash Note
- 1. Before downloading, Must make sure take a backup of Your ROM and Personal data as it will Deleted after flashing the stock firmware.
- 2. Please confirm Your Phone Have at least 40-50% Charge when flashing your device.
OnePlus One Flash Important Notes:
[*] Disclaimer: Firmware flashing is a tedious process and should be carried out only if you have enough knowledge. We will not be held responsible for any damage to your device.
[*] If you have any problem when using the OnePlus One Flash File/Firmware/Rom, or can not find the device model what you want, Please contact us via Contact Us page, and we will make a response as soon as possible.
>> How To Flash OnePlus One:
- Download the OnePlus One firmware Rom package and extract it on your computer.
- You will get the USB Drivers, flashing tool, and firmware files after you extracting the firmware package.
- Install the drivers on your computer.
- Launch the firmware flashing tool and load the OnePlus One firmware files inside the flash tool.
- Then connect your OnePlus One device to the computer via USB cable.
- Next start the firmware flashing process.
- You will see a success message at the end when the flashing process is completed.
- Disconnect your OnePlus One device from the computer and reboot the device.