On this page , you will find the Oppo A53m Flash File(Rom,Firmware) Download link. After Flashing it in your device and you will enjoy a Smoother Android device experience.
Before you downloading the Oppo A53m Flash File, Please confirm your device is Oppo A53m, if it is not, you can search the stock firmware which bricks you device in our website.
The Advantages of the Oppo A53m Flash File:
- Reverting the device back to stock.
- Updating the device to latest android version
- Fixing boot loop issues on your device.
- Improving your software performance
- Fixing Stutter on your device
Oppo A53m flash file Information
|Rom Name||Oppo A53m Flash File|
|Rom OS Version||ROM Android 5.1.1|
Oppo A53m Flash Note
- Before downloading, Must make sure take a backup of Your ROM and Personal data as it will Deleted after flashing the stock firmware.
- Please confirm Your Phone Have at least 40-50% Charge when flashing your device.
Oppo A53m Flash Important Notes:
[*] Disclaimer:Firmware flashing is a tedious process and should be carried out only if you have enough knowledge. We will not be held responsible for any damage to your device.
[*] If you have any problem when using the Oppo A53m Flash File/Firmware/Rom, or can not find the device model what you want, Please contact us via Contact Us page, and we will make a response as soon as possible.
>>How to flash Oppo A53m
Step 1: The mobile phone must first be unlocked the boot loader.
(If you have unlocked it before,you can skip directly to the second step.)
Step 2: Install the driver
Open the Driver folder. After decompressing DRIVER, open the folder and double-click OPPODriver.exe to install the driver.
Step 3: Start flashing
(1) Open the Flash_tool folder to find Flash_tools.exe and open it
(2) Turn off the mobile phone, wait for a few seconds, press and hold the volume up button, then plug in the cable and connect it to the computer, and the com device will be displayed.
(3) Click start to flash phones, wait for the progress bar to finish loading. Please wait patiently if the flashing time is too long.
PS: The success page of flashing can be shown in the following picture. The phone will automatically start up if flashing successfully.If not, please boot the phone by yourself. After that, It is suggested to reboot the phone for a better experience.