On this page, you will find the Oppo A57 Flash File (Rom, Firmware) Download link.
After flashing it on your device and you will enjoy a Smoother Android device experience.
Before you download the Oppo A57 Flash File, Please confirm your device is Oppo A57 CPH2407; if it is not, you can search the stock firmware that bricks your device on our website.
The Advantages of the Oppo A57 Flash File:
- Reverting the device back to stock.
- Updating the device to the latest Android version
- Fixing boot loop issues on your device.
- Improving your software performance
- Fixing Stutter on your device
Oppo A57 Flash File/Firmware/ROM Information
|Rom Name||Oppo A57 Flash File/Firmware/ROM|
|Rom OS Version||Android 12.0|
|Model name||Oppo A57|
Oppo A57 Flash Note
- 1. Before downloading, Must make sure take a backup of Your ROM and Personal data as it will Deleted after flashing the stock firmware.
- 2. Please confirm Your Phone Have at least 40-50% Charge when flashing your device.
Oppo A57 Flash Important Notes:
[*] Disclaimer: Firmware flashing is a tedious process and should be carried out only if you have enough knowledge. We will not be held responsible for any damage to your device.
[*] If you have any problem when using the Oppo A57 Flash File/Firmware/Rom, or can not find the device model that you want, Please contact us via Contact Us page, and we will make a response as soon as possible.
>> How To Flash Oppo A57 :
Step 1: The mobile phone should first be unlocked boot loader.
(If you have unlocked it before, you can skip directly to the second step.)
Step 2: Open the driver folder to install the following drivers.
Step 3: Flash phones
- Open the flash_tool
(1) Open the SP_Flash_tool_v5.1628_Win folder, find the flash_tool and open it
2. Configure the files
(1) Click Download Agent and select MTK_AllInOne_DA.bin in the SP_Flash_tool_v5.1628_Win folder
(2) Click choose behind Scatter-1oading File and select MT6750_Android_scatter in the rom folder
(3) Click choose behind Authentication File and select auth_sv5.auth in the rom folder
Step 4:Disassemble to short-circuit the mobile phone
（1）Remove the back cover of the mobile phone
（2）Unplug the power cable
（3）Click download in the flash_tool and operate the following short-circuit steps
（4）The short-circuit point can be shown in the following pictures.
（5）Use tweezers to press the short-circuit point and connect it to the computer to start flashing. Wait for the flashing to complete and then plug to the power cable and boot the phone.