On this page , you will find the Oppo A8 Flash File(Rom,Firmware) Download link. After Flashing it in your device and you will enjoy a Smoother Android device experience.
Before you downloading the Oppo A8 Flash File, Please confirm your device is Oppo A8, if it is not, you can search the stock firmware which bricks you device in our website.
The Advantages of the Oppo A8 Flash File:
- Reverting the device back to stock.
- Updating the device to latest android version
- Fixing boot loop issues on your device.
- Improving your software performance
- Fixing Stutter on your device
Oppo A8 flash file Information
Oppo A8 Flash Note
- Before downloading, Must make sure take a backup of Your ROM and Personal data as it will Deleted after flashing the stock firmware.
- Please confirm Your Phone Have at least 40-50% Charge when flashing your device.
Oppo A8 Flash Important Notes:
[*] Disclaimer:Firmware flashing is a tedious process and should be carried out only if you have enough knowledge. We will not be held responsible for any damage to your device.
[*] If you have any problem when using the Oppo A8 Flash File/Firmware/Rom, or can not find the device model what you want, Please contact us via Contact Us page, and we will make a response as soon as possible.
>>How to flash Oppo A8
Step 1: The phone must first be unlocked the boot loader
(If you have unlocked it before, you can skip directly to the second step)
Step 2： Open the Driver folder and double-click to install the following drivers.
Step 3: Flash phone
1. Open the flash_tool to configure the flashing file
(1) Open utils and then open the SP_Flash_tool_v5.1628_Win folder, find the flash_tool and open it
2. Configure files
(1) Click Download Agent and select the MTK_AllInOne_DA.bin file in the SP_Flash_tool_v5.1628_Win folder
(2) Click choose behind Scatter-1oading File to select the MT6750_Android_scatter file in the rom folder
Step 4: Open the mtkclient-gui folder and the Bypass_SLA_DAA tool in the folder. After that, turn off the phone and hold the volume up and down buttons at the same time, and connect it to the computer with a USB cable. The page of successful authorization is as shown in the figure below. You can also check whether it is connected on the port.
Step 5: After the port is connected, click Download to flash phones in the configured flashing tool
The success page of flashing is as follows.
PS: It will take a relatively long time for the first boot, please wait patiently. After booting, please reboot the phone for better performance.