On this page , you will find the Oppo A83 Flash File(Rom,Firmware) Download link. After Flashing it in your device and you will enjoy a Smoother Android device experience.
Before you downloading the Oppo A83 Flash File, Please confirm your device is Oppo A83, if it is not, you can search the stock firmware which bricks you device in our website.
The Advantages of the Oppo A83 Flash File:
- Reverting the device back to stock.
- Updating the device to latest android version
- Fixing boot loop issues on your device.
- Improving your software performance
- Fixing Stutter on your device
Oppo A83 flash file Information
|Oppo A83 Flash File
|Rom OS Version
|ROM Android 7.1.1
Oppo A83 Flash Note
- Before downloading, Must make sure take a backup of Your ROM and Personal data as it will Deleted after flashing the stock firmware.
- Please confirm Your Phone Have at least 40-50% Charge when flashing your device.
Oppo A83 Flash Important Notes:
[*] Disclaimer:Firmware flashing is a tedious process and should be carried out only if you have enough knowledge. We will not be held responsible for any damage to your device.
[*] If you have any problem when using the Oppo A83 Flash File/Firmware/Rom, or can not find the device model what you want, Please contact us via Contact Us page, and we will make a response as soon as possible.
>>How to flash Oppo A83
The flashing procedures can be divided into four steps.
1.Install the driver.
2.Use the mtksecbypass_v12.exe to execute bypass auth
3.Use the 4-SP_Flash_Tool_v5.2028_Win tool for configuration. Wait for the flashing.
4.Disassemble the machine with a short circuit, and then flash the machine after success.
The detailed procedure can be seen below.
1.Install the driver. The driver required is located in the driver directory.
Double-click the screenshot software respectively to install the driver. The computer should be rebooted after the successful installation.
2.Use the 4-SP_Flash_Tool_v5.2028_Win tool to configure the flashing.
Download the DA file located in the flashing tool MTK_AllInOne_DA.bin.
The configuration file is in the flashing rom package MT6771_Android_scatter.txt
Select the files respectively. The flashing mode is Download. There is no need to click the download button. Just wait for the following operation.
3.Double-click Bypass_SLA_DAA in the mykclient-gu folder. Wait for the subsequent short circuit operation.
4. Disassemble the machine with short circuit
（1）Disassemble the back cover of the mobile phone.
（2）Remove the motherboard cover
（3）Disconnect the power cable on the far right. Pry up the motherboard
(Notice: Except for the disconnection of power cable, other cables should be kept connected.)
(4) Use metal tweezers to short-circuit, one end touches the shorting point, and the other end touches the metal sheet. It is difficult to short-circuit the motherboard. The real motherboard does not have the white short-circuit shown in the picture. Pay attention to multiple attempts to compare the short-circuit pictures, and do not use objects to scratch the short-circuit point, so as not to damage the motherboard.
After confirming that the tweezers are in contact with the short circuit and the patch, connect the USB cable and try to do short-circuit. If the connection is successful, you can see the following interface displayed in the MediaTek USB Port in the computer device manager. After successful connection, we can click the download button in the sp tool that has been configured in the second step to perform the flashing operation, and wait for the successful flashing with the pop-up of a prompt dialog box. If the successful short-circuit prompt does not appear, perform the short-circuit operation again. If other port prompts appear, it is a driver installation problem.