On this page , you will find the Realme C15 RMX2195 Flash File/Firmware/Rom Download link . After Flashing it in your device and you will enjoy a Smoother Android device experience.
Before you downloading the Realme C15 RMX2195 Flash File, Please confirm your device is Realme C15 RMX2195, if it is not , you can search the stock firmware which bricks you device in our website.
The Advantages of the Realme C15 RMX2195 Flash File:
- Reverting the device back to stock.
- Updating the device to latest android version
- Fixing boot loop issues on your device.
- Improving your software performance
- Fixing Stutter on your device
Realme C15 RMX2195 Flash File/Firmware/ROM Information
|Realme C15 RMX2195 Flash File/Firmware/ROM
|Rom OS Version
Realme C15 RMX2195 Flash File/Firmware/ROM Latest Free Download Link 2024
Realme C15 RMX2195 Flash Note
- 1. Before downloading, Must make sure take a backup of Your ROM and Personal data as it will Deleted after flashing the stock firmware.
- 2. Please confirm Your Phone Have at least 40-50% Charge when flashing your device.
Realme C15 RMX2195 Flash Important Notes:
[*] Disclaimer: Firmware flashing is a tedious process and should be carried out only if you have enough knowledge. We will not be held responsible for any damage to your device.
[*] If you have any problem when using the Realme C15 RMX2195 Flash File/Firmware/Rom, or can not find the device model what you want, Please contact us via Contact Us page, and we will make a response as soon as possible.
- Download and install Google ADB Drivers on the Windows Computer.
- Download Stock Firmware (.ofp based) of your Realme phone and extract it on your computer.
- Now, Extract Realme Flash Tool on the computer (if you have not download the tool , then Download Realme Flash Tool).
4. Open Realme Flash.exe to start the tool:
5. When the Flash Tool is Started , you can see the following screen:
6. Click on the Browse button:
7. Locate the .ofp firmware on your computer:
8. Turn off the Mobile Device > Press and Hold Power and Volume Down key simultaneously to enter the fastboot mode.
9. Connect your phone to the Computer by using the USB cable:
10. Click on the “ Loading device” button to allow the flash tool to detect the connected device.
11. Click on the Flash button:
12. Click on the Confirm button to start flashing
13. When the flashing is finished , you can see the Flashing Completed message on the tool.
14. Done! You can Close the Tool on the computer and Disconnect the device and Restart it.