On this page , you will find the Redmi Mi 4(4X) Flash File/Firmware/Rom Download link . After Flashing it in your device and you will enjoy a Smoother Android device experience.
Before you downloading the Redmi Mi 4(4X) Flash File, Please confirm your device is Redmi Mi 4(4X), if it is not , you can search the stock firmware which bricks you device in our website.
The Advantages of the Redmi Mi 4(4X) Flash File:
- Reverting the device back to stock.
- Updating the device to latest android version
- Fixing boot loop issues on your device.
- Improving your software performance
- Fixing Stutter on your device
Redmi Mi 4(4X) Flash File/Firmware/ROM Information
|Rom Name||Redmi Mi 4(4X) Flash File/Firmware/ROM|
|Rom OS Version||Rom Android 5.1.1|
|Model name||Redmi Mi 4(4X)|
Redmi Mi 4(4X) Flash File/Firmware/ROM Latest Free Download Link 2023
Redmi Mi 4(4X) Flash Note
- 1. Before downloading, Must make sure take a backup of Your ROM and Personal data as it will Deleted after flashing the stock firmware.
- 2. Please confirm Your Phone Have at least 40-50% Charge when flashing your device.
Redmi Mi 4(4X) Flash Important Notes:
[*] Disclaimer: Firmware flashing is a tedious process and should be carried out only if you have enough knowledge. We will not be held responsible for any damage to your device.
[*] If you have any problem when using the Redmi Mi 4(4X) Flash File/Firmware/Rom, or can not find the device model what you want, Please contact us via Contact Us page, and we will make a response as soon as possible.
>> How To Flash Redmi Mi 4(4X):
1.Download the Xiaomi Flash File and Install the Driver by clicking on the links above.
2.Download your Xiaomi flash tool. The USB driver for the smartphone is contained in the flash tool.
3.Extract your flash files from the zip.
4.Extract the zip file following the 7zip setup is completed.
5.Install it if the 7zip setup has not been installed on your PC.
6.Then, run the Xiaomi flash.exe on your Desktop and select flash within it.
7. After you have done that, select the last option in the tool and select”image” from the “image” folder inside the folder in which your flash files reside.
8.If you’re Flashing using Fastboot mode, choose the “firmware” “firmware” location.
9.After choosing the firmware After that, connect the phone to the computer.
10.To convert the phone to its EDL model, you must locate it and then switch the EDL point.
11.Then attach the data cable to the phone.
12.After that, click “Clean All,” as shown below. Then click the Refresh button, which will reveal the com port on the tool.
13.Then, click on the flash button, and the flash will then begin.