On this page , you will find the Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 SM-G7102 Flash File/Firmware/Rom Download link . After Flashing it in your device and you will enjoy a Smoother Android device experience.
Before you downloading the Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 SM-G7102 Flash File, Please confirm your device is Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 SM-G7102 , if it is not , you can search the stock firmware which bricks you device in our website.
The Advantages of the Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 SM-G7102 Flash File:
- Reverting the device back to stock.
- Updating the device to latest android version
- Fixing boot loop issues on your device.
- Improving your software performance
- Fixing Stutter on your device
Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 SM-G7102 Flash File/Firmware/ROM Information
|Rom Name||Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 SM-G7102 Flash File/Firmware/ROM|
|Rom OS Version||Android 4.3|
|Model name||Samsung Galaxy Grand 2|
Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 SM-G7102 Flash File/Firmware/ROM Latest Free Download Link 2023
Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 SM-G7102 Flash Note
- 1. Before downloading, Must make sure take a backup of Your ROM and Personal data as it will Deleted after flashing the stock firmware.
- 2. Please confirm Your Phone Have at least 40-50% Charge when flashing your device.
Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 SM-G7102 Flash Important Notes:
[*] Disclaimer: Firmware flashing is a tedious process and should be carried out only if you have enough knowledge. We will not be held responsible for any damage to your device.
[*] If you have any problem when using the Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 SM-G7102 Flash File/Firmware/Rom, or can not find the device model what you want, Please contact us via Contact Us page, and we will make a response as soon as possible.
>> How To Flash Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 SM-G7102 :
Install MTK Driver.
1. Download and install Samsung USB Driver and Samsung Firmware on the computer.
2. Keep your phone off,Long press the mobile phone Volume Down, Home and Power button into the Download mode,Leave the Power button When the phone vibrates,Keep on holding the Volume Down and Home Button utill you boot into the Download Mode.
3. If you see a Warning Yellow Triangle Sign,press the Volume up button to continue.
4. Download and extract Odin Tool on your pc.Open Odin3 and connect your phone to the computer with USB.
5. Added message in the lower-left log area after automatic recognize the device
6. Click on the “PDA” button and select the tar when device is detected by the Odin Tool.
7. Click on the “Start” button to begin the Flashing process. remove the USB cable from the device when you see the Green Pass Message.Long press the mobile phone Volume up, Home and Power button To Enable Stock Recovery mode,Leave the Power button When the phone vibrates,Keep on holding the Volume UP and Home Button utill you boot into the Recovery Mode
8. Select Wipe Data/factory reset In the Recovery Mode
9. Select Restart Phone when the Cache Data is cleared.