On this page , you will find the Samsung Galaxy J1 2016 SM-J120G Flash File/Firmware/Rom Download link . After Flashing it in your device and you will enjoy a Smoother Android device experience.
Before you downloading the Samsung Galaxy J1 2016 SM-J120G Flash File, Please confirm your device is Samsung Galaxy J1 2016 SM-J120G, if it is not , you can search the stock firmware which bricks you device in our website.
The Advantages of the Samsung Galaxy J1 2016 SM-J120G Flash File:
- Reverting the device back to stock.
- Updating the device to latest android version
- Fixing boot loop issues on your device.
- Improving your software performance
- Fixing Stutter on your device
Samsung Galaxy J1 2016 SM-J120G Flash File/Firmware/ROM Information
|Rom Name||Samsung Galaxy J1 2016 SM-J120G Flash File/Firmware/ROM|
|ROM Size||1 GB|
|Rom OS Version||Android 5.1.1|
|Model name||Samsung Galaxy J1 2016|
Samsung Galaxy J1 2016 SM-J120G Flash File/Firmware/ROM Latest Free Download Link 2023
Samsung Galaxy J1 2016 SM-J120G Flash Note
- 1. Before downloading, Must make sure take a backup of Your ROM and Personal data as it will Deleted after flashing the stock firmware.
- 2. Please confirm Your Phone Have at least 40-50% Charge when flashing your device.
Samsung Galaxy J1 2016 SM-J120G Flash Important Notes:
[*] Disclaimer: Firmware flashing is a tedious process and should be carried out only if you have enough knowledge. We will not be held responsible for any damage to your device.
[*] If you have any problem when using the Samsung Galaxy J1 2016 SM-J120G Flash File/Firmware/Rom, or can not find the device model what you want, Please contact us via Contact Us page, and we will make a response as soon as possible.
>> How To Flash Samsung Galaxy J1 2016 SM-J120G:
1. Download and install Samsung USB Driver on your PC (Pass this step if you have alreday done it).
2. Download and extract the provided Samsung Firmware of your Device (Pass this step if you have alreday done it).
3. Power Off your Samsung Device.
4. Boot your Samsung Galaxy J1 2016 SM-J120G device into download mode( Press and Hold Volume Down, Home and Power button. When you find the phone vibrates then Leave the Power button, and Keep on holding the Volume Down and Home Button till you switch into the Download Mode.)
5.When the Warning Yellow Triangle on the screen. In this situation, Press Volume UP Key to Continue the process.
6. Download and extract Odin Tool on your PC .
7. Open Odin3
8. Connect your mobile Device to the PC using the USB Cable. And you can see the “Added!” message in Odin Tool.
9. When your device have been detedted, click on the “PDA” button and selecthe tar.md5 file that you have extracted in Step2.
10.Click on Start Button to start the flashing process on your mobile device.
11. The Flashing process may take up to 5-10 minutes to done, when done, you will be able to see the Green Pass Message. And During this process, your device will restart automatically.
12. Disconnect your Mobile Device from the Computer via unpluging the USB cable.
13. Your Samsung Galaxy J1 2016 SM-J120G Device will now stuck at boot . Now, You have to boot into Stock Recovery Mode, via Press and Hold Volume UP, Home, Power button. When the phone vibrates Leave the Power button and Keep on holding the Volume UP and Home button till your mobile device boot into the Recovery Mode.
14. In the Recovery Mode, Select Wipe Data/factory reset.
15. When the Cache Data is cleared, Select Restart Phone Now from the recovery menu.