On this page , you will find the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 GT-N7100 Flash File/Firmware/Rom Download link . After Flashing it in your device and you will enjoy a Smoother Android device experience.
Before you downloading the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 GT-N7100 Flash File, Please confirm your device is Samsung Galaxy Note 2 GT-N7100, if it is not , you can search the stock firmware which bricks you device in our website.
The Advantages of the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 GT-N7100 Flash File:
- Reverting the device back to stock.
- Updating the device to latest android version
- Fixing boot loop issues on your device.
- Improving your software performance
- Fixing Stutter on your device
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 GT-N7100 Flash File/Firmware/ROM Information
|Rom Name||Samsung Galaxy Note 2 GT-N7100 Flash File/Firmware/ROM|
|ROM Size||1.2 G|
|Rom OS Version||Rom Android 4.4.2|
|Model name||Galaxy Note 2|
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 GT-N7100 Flash File/Firmware/ROM Latest Free Download Link 2022
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 GT-N7100 Flash Note
- 1. Before downloading, Must make sure take a backup of Your ROM and Personal data as it will Deleted after flashing the stock firmware.
- 2. Please confirm Your Phone Have at least 40-50% Charge when flashing your device.
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 GT-N7100 Flash Important Notes:
[*] Disclaimer: Firmware flashing is a tedious process and should be carried out only if you have enough knowledge. We will not be held responsible for any damage to your device.
[*] If you have any problem when using the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 GT-N7100 Flash File/Firmware/Rom, or can not find the device model what you want, Please contact us via Contact Us page, and we will make a response as soon as possible.
- Download & inatall USB driver on your computer
- And download the stock ROM of your phone and unzip the zip file to get the “.tar.md5” file
3. Switch off your device. And then boot it into the “Download” mode via simultaneously pressing the Volume Down, Power and Home buttons .
4. And Now your phone is vibrate. After that, keep pressing the Volume button Down and Home button and your phone will into the Download mode.
5. Then you will see a “Warning” message and Just need to press the “Volume Up” key to continue.
6. Download and unzip Odin to a folder on your computer. Click on “Odin3.exe” to start its window when you done
7. Connect your phone to the computer via the original USB data cable. (Odin will automatically identify your phone and show a “Added” message in the “Log” section if you have installed the USB drivers of your device properly in the Windows computer.)
8. Click the “AP” button.
9. select the “.tar.md5” file .
10. After the Samsung Flash file is added, click “Start” button in Odin to start flashing your device.
11. Do not do anything when flashing your device.
12. When it gets finish, you will see the “PASS” message which shown in the screenshot below.
13. Then, you can unplug your device from the computer.
(Notive: when you try to boot your device normally, and it will get into a boot loop. To fix this , switch off your device and boot into the “Recovery” mode via simultaneously pressing and holding the Volume Up, Power and Home buttons .)
14. After your phone boots into the recovery mode, click on “Wipe data/factory reset“. When done, click “Reboot System Now” .
15. Finish ! you have flashed Stock ROM on your device.