On this page , you will find the Samsung Galaxy S10e SM-G970F Flash File/Firmware/Rom Download link . After Flashing it in your device and you will enjoy a Smoother Android device experience.
Before you downloading the Samsung Galaxy S10e SM-G970F Flash File, Please confirm your device is Samsung Galaxy S10e SM-G970F, if it is not , you can search the stock firmware which bricks you device in our website.
The Advantages of the Samsung Galaxy S10e SM-G970F Flash File:
- Reverting the device back to stock.
- Updating the device to latest android version
- Fixing boot loop issues on your device.
- Improving your software performance
- Fixing Stutter on your device
Samsung Galaxy S10e SM-G970F Flash File/Firmware/ROM Information
|Rom Name||Samsung Galaxy S10e SM-G970F Flash File/Firmware/ROM|
|ROM Size||5.2 G|
|Rom OS Version||Android 12|
|Model name||Samsung Galaxy S10e|
Samsung Galaxy S10e SM-G970F Flash File/Firmware/ROM Latest Free Download Link 2022
Samsung Galaxy S10e SM-G970F Flash Note
- 1. Before downloading, Must make sure take a backup of Your ROM and Personal data as it will Deleted after flashing the stock firmware.
- 2. Please confirm Your Phone Have at least 40-50% Charge when flashing your device.
Samsung Galaxy S10e SM-G970F Flash Important Notes:
[*] Disclaimer: Firmware flashing is a tedious process and should be carried out only if you have enough knowledge. We will not be held responsible for any damage to your device.
[*] If you have any problem when using the Samsung Galaxy S10e SM-G970F Flash File/Firmware/Rom, or can not find the device model what you want, Please contact us via Contact Us page, and we will make a response as soon as possible.
>> How To Flash Samsung Galaxy S10e SM-G970F:
Attention to the Rom Binary
Common Binary or Binary errors when installing a rom or firmware on A8 2018 SM-A530F.
Tutorial to install stock rom / firmware on galaxy A8 2018 SM-A530F
Using Odin, follow these steps as below.
Attention, are 2 installation modes, with 4 and / or 5 files, or
installation with 1 file.
obs: for firmware with only 1 file, follow the same process, just add in AP/PDA
1.Installation for roms with 5 files via Odin. Extract the firmware you just downloaded. You should get 5 files:
– AP (System & Recovery)
– BL (Bootloader)
– CP (Modem / Radio)
– CSC _ *** (Country / Region / Operator)
– HOME_CSC _ *** (Country / Region / Operator)
- Add each file to its respective field in Odin vx.xx.x.
Use CSC _ *** if you want to make a clean flash or
- Restart your phone in Download / Odin mode with the following button combination:
POWER + VOLUME DOWN + BIXBY
Other options if the first option does not work or is not possible.
VOLUME DOWN + VOLUME UP, plug in USB cable
POWER + VOLUME DOWN + VOLUME UP
POWER + VOLUME DOWN + HOME BUTTON （common use）
- Once in download mode, connect your phone to your PC, preferably using the original USB cable.
- Odin should detect your device and a BLUE box will appear with the COM port number. (Make sure SAMSUNG DRIVERS are installed on your PC)
- DO NOT check any extra boxes. The only options to be checked are F. Reset Time and Auto-Reboot.
- Click the start button, wait for Odin to say ‘PASS’ in a GREEN box.
- When the flash is complete, the phone will reboot and you can disconnect the phone from the PC.