On this page , you will find the Samsung Galaxy S20 SM-G980F Flash File/Firmware/Rom Download link . After Flashing it in your device and you will enjoy a Smoother Android device experience.
Before you downloading the Samsung Galaxy S20 SM-G980F Flash File, Please confirm your device is Samsung Galaxy S20 SM-G980F, if it is not , you can search the stock firmware which bricks you device in our website.
The Advantages of the Samsung Galaxy S20 SM-G980F Flash File:
- Reverting the device back to stock.
- Updating the device to latest android version
- Fixing boot loop issues on your device.
- Improving your software performance
- Fixing Stutter on your device
Samsung Galaxy S20 SM-G980F Flash File/Firmware/ROM Information
|Rom Name||Samsung Galaxy S20 SM-G980F Flash File/Firmware/ROM|
|ROM Size||5.8 G|
|Rom OS Version||Android 12|
|Model name||Samsung Galaxy S20|
Samsung Galaxy S20 SM-G980F Flash File/Firmware/ROM Latest Free Download Link 2023
Samsung Galaxy S20 SM-G980F Flash Note
- 1. Before downloading, Must make sure take a backup of Your ROM and Personal data as it will Deleted after flashing the stock firmware.
- 2. Please confirm Your Phone Have at least 40-50% Charge when flashing your device.
Samsung Galaxy S20 SM-G980F Flash Important Notes:
[*] Disclaimer: Firmware flashing is a tedious process and should be carried out only if you have enough knowledge. We will not be held responsible for any damage to your device.
[*] If you have any problem when using the Samsung Galaxy S20 SM-G980F Flash File/Firmware/Rom, or can not find the device model what you want, Please contact us via Contact Us page, and we will make a response as soon as possible.
>> How To Flash Samsung Galaxy S20 SM-G980F:
Before downloading, please prepare:
Samsung USB driver installed.
Firmware for your device
Original or good quality USB cable
1. Added the rom files in the fields of Odin. Unzip the rom downloaded, inside the folder are 5 files.
2. Click the BL button, find the folder where you unzipped the rom, and select the file BL_xxxxxxx. Do this as the other fields, AP, CP, CSC.
(* We recommend using CSC_xxxxx instead of HOME_CSC_xxxx, so the installation will be clean, deleting all applications, if you want to keep your apps, use HOME_CSC_xxxx.)
3. Putting Samsung in Download mode. Search for the exact key combination for your device to enter this mode.
Tips: Here are some of the most common options for putting your phone into download mode.
With the phone switched off, try any of these key combinations below.
VOLUME DOWN + VOLUME UP and then USB cable
POWER + VOLUME DOWN + BIXBY
POWER + VOLUME DOWN + VOLUME UP
POWER + VOLUME DOWN + HOME BUTTON
(Note 9) USB cable + VOLUME DOWN + BIXBY
(Note 10) POWER + VOLUME UP
4. Plug the phone to the PC, if everything is correct with the USB drive, the ID:COM port on Odin will show a connected device.
5. A loading bar will be shown in Odin and on the mobile screen, when it reaches the end, the device will reboot, ready, firmware successfully changed.