On this page , you will find the Tecno Pop 2 B1S Flash File/Firmware/Rom Download link . After Flashing it in your device and you will enjoy a Smoother Android device experience.
Before you downloading the Tecno Pop 2 B1S Flash File, Please confirm your device is Tecno Pop 2 B1S, if it is not , you can search the stock firmware which bricks you device in our website.
The Advantages of the Tecno Pop 2 B1S Flash File:
- Reverting the device back to stock.
- Updating the device to latest android version
- Fixing boot loop issues on your device.
- Improving your software performance
- Fixing Stutter on your device
Tecno Pop 2 B1S Flash File/Firmware/ROM Information
|Rom Name||Tecno Pop 2 B1S Flash File/Firmware/ROM|
|Rom OS Version||Android 8.1|
|Model name||Tecno Pop 2 B1S|
Tecno Pop 2 B1S Flash File/Firmware/ROM Latest Free Download Link 2022
Tecno Pop 2 B1S Flash Note
- 1. Before downloading, Must make sure take a backup of Your ROM and Personal data as it will Deleted after flashing the stock firmware.
- 2. Please confirm Your Phone Have at least 40-50% Charge when flashing your device.
Tecno Pop 2 B1S Flash Important Notes:
[*] Disclaimer: Firmware flashing is a tedious process and should be carried out only if you have enough knowledge. We will not be held responsible for any damage to your device.
[*] If you have any problem when using the Tecno Pop 2 B1S Flash File/Firmware/Rom, or can not find the device model what you want, Please contact us via Contact Us page, and we will make a response as soon as possible.
>> How To Flash Tecno Pop 2 B1S:
- Download Driver and Stock ROM (firmware) of your Tecno Device on your computer.
- Then extract it on the computer.
- Download and Extract SP Flash Tool on the Computer.
- Open flash_tool.exe to launch the tool.
- Click on the Scatter-Loading Button when SP Flash Tool is launched.
- Find and select the scatter file (you can find the scatter file in your device’s ROM) and click the Open button.
- Uncheck the preloader option (flashing preloader.bin will crash the device).
- Click on“Download” Button to start the Flashing Process.
- Power off your device first, then connect your Tecno Device to the Computer using the USB Cable. Press Volume – or Volume + key when connecting so your Phone Flash Tool can detect the device.
- Flashing process will Start Automatically when the Computer detects your Device.
- A Green Ring will show on at the End when the Flashing Process is completed.
- Last, Close the Flash Tool then Disconnect the Device to from your computer.