On this page , you will find the Vivo Y11 PD1930F Flash File/Firmware/Rom Download link . After Flashing it in your device and you will enjoy a Smoother Android device experience.
Before you downloading the Vivo Y11 PD1930F Flash File, Please confirm your device is Vivo Y11 PD1930F, if it is not , you can search the stock firmware which bricks you device in our website.
The Advantages of the Vivo Y11 PD1930F Flash File:
- Reverting the device back to stock.
- Updating the device to latest android version
- Fixing boot loop issues on your device.
- Improving your software performance
- Fixing Stutter on your device
Vivo Y11 PD1930F Flash File/Firmware/ROM Information
|Rom Name||Vivo Y11 PD1930F Flash File/Firmware/ROM|
|Rom OS Version||Rom Android 9|
|Model name||Vivo Y11|
Vivo Y11 PD1930F Flash File/Firmware/ROM Latest Free Download Link 2023
Vivo Y11 PD1930F Flash Note
- 1. Before downloading, Must make sure take a backup of Your ROM and Personal data as it will Deleted after flashing the stock firmware.
- 2. Please confirm Your Phone Have at least 40-50% Charge when flashing your device.
Vivo Y11 PD1930F Flash Important Notes:
[*] Disclaimer: Firmware flashing is a tedious process and should be carried out only if you have enough knowledge. We will not be held responsible for any damage to your device.
[*] If you have any problem when using the Vivo Y11 PD1930F Flash File/Firmware/Rom, or can not find the device model what you want, Please contact us via Contact Us page, and we will make a response as soon as possible.
- Download Flash TooL: QPST
- Extract tools
- Run QPST_Installer.exe and Follow on screen Instructions
- 2. Download & Extract Firmware Package.
Download QD Loader Driver
- Extract Qualcomm Driver Package
- Now First we must disable digital driver signature verification by going to advanced startup options, for that press Win +I to start the charm bar, and click Change PC Settings at the bottom. Then go to General and scroll to the bottom of the page, click the Restart Now button under the Advanced Startup section.
- Note :- In Windows 8.1 & 10, the Advanced Startup option has moved to Update and recovery section under Recovery.
- Restart your computer in the Start menu, where you click Troubleshooting and click Advanced Options on the next screen, select Startup Settings next, and click Restartbutton. The computer reboots and Prompts another menu to choose. One of the items is to turn off the driver signature enforcement. Press number 7 or F7 to continue booting in Windows 8 with digital sign enforcement disabled
- Now you have turned off the driver’s signature confirmation for the current startup, now you can install any drivers on your computer.
- Open Device Manager and ‘Click Action/ad Legacy hardware’ Then Next and select add Manually, select hardware type COM/Port and Then browse in computer
- Locate extracted ‘QCOM driver folder ‘ according relevant Windows Version & click Install.