On this page , you will find the Vivo Y11S Flash File/Firmware/Rom Download link . After Flashing it in your device and you will enjoy a Smoother Android device experience.
Before you downloading the Vivo Y11S Flash File, Please confirm your device is Vivo Y11S, if it is not , you can search the stock firmware which bricks you device in our website.
The Advantages of the Vivo Y11S Flash File:
- Reverting the device back to stock.
- Updating the device to latest android version
- Fixing boot loop issues on your device.
- Improving your software performance
- Fixing Stutter on your device
Vivo Y11S flash file Information
|Vivo Y11S Flash File (Rom/Firmware)
|Rom OS Version
|ROM Android 11
Vivo Y11S Flash File/Firmware/ROM Latest Free Download Link 2024
Vivo Y11S Flash Important Notes
- Before downloading, Must make sure take a backup of Your ROM and Personal data as it will Deleted after flashing the stock firmware.
- Please confirm Your Phone Have at least 40-50% Charge when flashing your device.
Vivo Y11S Important Notes:
[*] Disclaimer:Firmware flashing is a tedious process and should be carried out only if you have enough knowledge. We will not be held responsible for any damage to your device.
[*]If you have any problem when using the Vivo Y11S Flash File/Firmware/Rom, or can not find the device model what you want, Please contact us via Contact Us page, and we will make a response as soon as possible.
>> How to flash Vivo Y11S:
- Download USB Driver on your Computer.
- Download QPST Tool on your Computer. When QPST Tool is installed on the computer, Go to: C\Program Files\Qualcomm\QPST\bin\ folder.
- Connect your Device to the Computer by using the USB Cable.
- Now, Open QPST Config
- Click on the Port Menu when the QPST Config is Launched.
- Then Click on the Starts Clients Menu and Select Software Download button.
- You will see the QPST Software Download Dialog.
- Click on the Browse Button and Locate the Firmware (.hex) on your computer.
- Click on the Browse button and locate the BOOT_LOADER.HEX file under the Boot Image.
- Next, Click on the Start Button to start the Flashing process.
- A Green Bar appear at the end of Flashing when the flashing process is completed.
- Then unplug your device from the computer and reboot your device.