If you are looking to optimize your phone’s performance, look no further than the Vivo Y85A Flash File (Rom,Firmware) Download link on this page.
After flashing it on your device, you will enjoy a much smoother Android device experience.
Before you download the Vivo Y85A Flash File, it’s important to verify that your device is a Vivo Y85A. If it is not, you can search the stock firmware that bricks your device on our website.
The Advantages of the Vivo Y85A Flash File:
- Reverting the device back to stock.
- Updating the device to latest android version
- Fixing boot loop issues on your device.
- Improving your software performance
- Fixing Stutter on your device
Vivo Y85A Flash File Information
|Rom Name||Vivo Y85A Flash File|
|ROM Size||4.09 GB|
|Rom OS Version||Android 9.0|
|Model name||Vivo Y85A|
|Language pack||Multi Language|
Download Vivo Y85A Flash File for Free
- Before hitting the download button, be SURE to have a backup of your ROM and personal data as they will be DELETED after flashing the stock firmware.
- Ensure your phone is charged up to at least 40-50% before you dive into the flashing process.
[*] Disclaimer:Firmware flashing could be tedious and should be attempted by individuals with enough understanding. We will not be held responsible for any damage to your device.
[*]If you need assistance with using the Vivo Y85A Flash File, or need help with tracking down the stock firmware for your device, feel free to contact us via Contact Us page, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
>> How To Flash Vivo Y85A:
Step 1: Install the driver.
（1）Open the driver folder.
（2）Double-click the vivo_usb_driver. Turn off the mobile phone and use a USB cable to connect to the computer. Then click to install it immediately.
Step 2: Disassemble the machine with short circuit
（1）Disassemble the back cover of the mobile phone and disconnect the power cable.
（2）Use tweezers to place it on the short-circuit. and then connect to the computer with a USB cable
（3）Whether the success of short circuit can be queried on the computer port.
Step 3: Flash phones
- Open the OFIL flashing tool in the tools folder and click Flat Build.
- Click Browse and choose prog_emmc_firehose_8953_ddr.mbn in the images folder.
- Click Load XML and choose rawprogram0.xml and patch0 in the images folder.
- After choosing the above files, click Download to flash phones. After the blue progress bar is completed, the flashing is successful