On this page , you will find the VIVO Y93 Flash File (Rom,Firmware) Download link. After Flashing it in your device and you will enjoy a Smoother Android device experience.
Before you downloading the VIVO Y93 Flash File, Please confirm your device is VIVO Y93, if it is not , you can search the stock firmware which bricks you device in our website.
The Advantages of the VIVO Y93 Flash File:
- Reverting the device back to stock.
- Updating the device to latest android version
- Fixing boot loop issues on your device.
- Improving your software performance
- Fixing Stutter on your device
VIVO Y93 Flash File Information
|Rom Name||VIVO Y93 Flash File|
|Rom OS Version||Rom Android 8.1.0|
|Language pack||Multi Language|
VIVO Y93 Flash Note
- 1. Before downloading, Must make sure take a backup of Your ROM and Personal data as it will Deleted after flashing the stock firmware.
- 2. Please confirm Your Phone Have at least 40-50% Charge when flashing your device.
VIVO Y93 Flash Important Notes:
[*] Disclaimer: Firmware flashing is a tedious process and should be carried out only if you have enough knowledge. We will not be held responsible for any damage to your device.
[*] If you have any problem when using the VIVO Y93 Flash File/Firmware/Rom, or can not find the device model what you want, Please contact us via Contact Us page, and we will make a response as soon as possible.
>> How To Flash VIVO Y93:
Step 1: Install the driver
(1) Double-click any install driver to install the driver
Step 2: Unlock the boot loader
- When turning off the phone, long press and hold the volume up and down buttons and connnect it with a USB cable.
- Double-click the Unlock tool to unlock
If you have unlocked it before, you can directly skip to the third step.
Step 3: Flash phone
（1）Find the XiaoMiFlash in the MiFash-2018-5-28-0 folder and open it
（2）Install the tool driver. Click Driver and then click install.
（3）In the state of turning off, long press volume up and power buttons to enter the fast boot mode. Connect it to the computer with a USB cable.
（4）Click to Load the device. After loading the port out, click to flash phone.
（5）After completing the flash, success will be displayed in the result.
PS：It will take a long time for the boot. Please wait patiently.