On this page, you will find the Vivo Y95 Flash File (Rom,Firmware) Download link. After Flashing it in your device and you will enjoy a Smoother Android device experience.
Before you downloading the Vivo Y95 Flash File, Please confirm your device is Vivo Y95 PD1818F , if it is not , you can search the stock firmware which bricks you device in our website.
The Advantages of the Vivo Y95 Flash File:
- Reverting the device back to stock.
- Updating the device to latest android version
- Fixing boot loop issues on your device.
- Improving your software performance
- Fixing Stutter on your device
Vivo Y95 Flash File/Firmware/ROM Information
|Rom Name||Vivo Y95 Flash File/Firmware/ROM|
|Rom OS Version||Android 8.1|
Vivo Y95 Flash File/Firmware/ROM Latest Free Download Link 2023
Vivo Y95 Flash Note
- 1. Before downloading, Must make sure take a backup of Your ROM and Personal data as it will Deleted after flashing the stock firmware.
- 2. Please confirm Your Phone Have at least 40-50% Charge when flashing your device.
Vivo Y95 Flash Important Notes:
[*] Disclaimer: Firmware flashing is a tedious process and should be carried out only if you have enough knowledge. We will not be held responsible for any damage to your device.
[*] If you have any problem when using the Vivo Y95 Flash File/Firmware/Rom, or can not find the device model what you want, Please contact us via Contact Us page, and we will make a response as soon as possible.
>> How To Flash Vivo Y95:
1. Unlock the BL lock (this step needs to be completed with the help of professionals, and it is not included in the flashing step.)
2. Open the driver folder and install all drivers.
3. The required driver is in the driver folder, double-click to install it one by one, please restart the computer after installation.
4. The phone enters Fast Boot mode
Turn off the phone, press and hold the volume up and power buttons, and the phone will enter Fast boot mode after a few seconds, the interface is as follows.
5. Launch XiaoMiFlash.exe located in the folder MiFlash2018-5-28-0
(1)Select the flash ROM folder.
(2)Select the flash mode and delete all.
(3)Load the device and detect the mobile phone that has connected to the computer.
(4)Perform flashing and wait for the flashing to be completed.
(5)Disconnect, press the power button to boot.