On this page , you will find the Xiaomi MI 8se Flash File (Rom,Firmware) Download link . After Flashing it in your device and you will enjoy a Smoother Android device experience.
Before you downloading the Xiaomi MI 8se Flash File, Please confirm your device is Xiaomi MI 8se, if it is not , you can search the stock firmware which bricks you device in our website.
The Advantages of the Xiaomi MI 8se Flash File:
- Reverting the device back to stock.
- Updating the device to latest android version
- Fixing boot loop issues on your device.
- Improving your software performance
- Fixing Stutter on your device
Xiaomi MI 8se Flash File Information
|Rom Name||Xiaomi MI 8se Flash File|
|Rom OS Version||Android 9.0|
|Model name||Redmi MI 8se|
Xiaomi MI 8se Flash Note
- 1. Before downloading, Must make sure take a backup of Your ROM and Personal data as it will Deleted after flashing the stock firmware.
- 2. Please confirm Your Phone Have at least 40-50% Charge when flashing your device.
Xiaomi MI 8se Flash Important Notes:
[*] Disclaimer: Firmware flashing is a tedious process and should be carried out only if you have enough knowledge. We will not be held responsible for any damage to your device.
[*] If you have any problem when using the Xiaomi MI 8se Flash File/Firmware/Rom, or can not find the device model what you want, Please contact us via Contact Us page, and we will make a response as soon as possible.
>> How To Flash Xiaomi MI 8se:
Step 1: The mobile phone must first be unlocked the boot loader.
(If you have unlocked it before,you can skip directly to the second step.)
Step 2： Click the driver folder to install the driver.
Step 3: Find XiaoMiFlash in the MiFlash2018-5-28-0 folder and open it.
Step 4: Install the driver tool
- Click Driver
- Click to install
Step 5: Select the folder directory of the flashing package. Choose to delete all of the flashing method.
- Click to select
- Select the directory of the flashing package called xs_MI_8se_9.0
- Click to confirm
- Select delete all of the flashing method in the bottom right corner
6.Press and hold the volume down and power buttons at the same time to enter the fast boot mode and connect it to the computer. Click to load the device and finally flash phones. Wait for the progress bar to complete.
7. The phone will automatically start up if flashing successfully.The success page of flashing can be shown in the following picture.
PS: It will take a long time for the first boot, please wait patiently.