On this page, you will find the Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 5G Flash File (Rom, Firmware) Download link. After Flashing it on your device and you will enjoy a Smoother Android device experience.
Before you download the Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 5G Flash File, please confirm your device is Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 5G; if it is not, you can search the stock firmware that bricks your device on our website.
The Advantages of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 5G Flash File:
- Reverting the device back to stock.
- Updating the device to the latest Android version
- Fixing boot loop issues on your device.
- Improving your software performance
- Fixing Stutter on your device
Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 5G Flash File Information
|Rom Name||Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 5G Flash File|
|Rom OS Version||Android 13.0|
|Model name||Xiaomi Redmi Note12_5G|
Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 5G Flash Note
- 1. Before downloading, Must make sure take a backup of Your ROM and Personal data as it will Deleted after flashing the stock firmware.
- 2. Please confirm Your Phone Have at least 40-50% Charge when flashing your device.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 5G Flash Important Notes:
[*] Disclaimer: Firmware flashing is a tedious process and should be carried out only if you have enough knowledge. We will not be held responsible for any damage to your device.
[*] If you have any problem when using the Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 5G Flash File/Firmware/Rom, or can not find the device model that you want, Please contact us via Contact Us page, and we will make a response as soon as possible.
>> How To Flash Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 5G:
Step 1: The phone must first be unlocked Bootloader. (If you have unlocked it before, skip directly to the next step.)
Step 2: Install the driver required for flashing in the driver folder.
Step3: Find XiaoMiFlash in the MiFlash2018-5-28-0 folder and open it.
- Configure flash tool
（1）Click to select
（2）Click the rom files
（4）Select delete all of the flashing mode
2. After configuring the above steps, turn off the mobile phone, and press and hold the power and volume down buttons for about ten seconds to enter FASTBOOT mode. Then, connect it to the computer with a usb cable. Click the flash tool to load the device, while the serial number will appear at the bottom of the device.
3. Click Flash button. Wait for flashing to start without error prompts.
4. After the flashing is completed, if the phone automatically starts up, the flashing is successful. It can be shown as follows.
Ps: Do not easily cancel flashing during the process in case of a black screen or phone crash. Please wait patiently for the relatively long flashing time.