On this page , you will find the Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Flash File/Firmware/Rom Download link .
After Flashing it in your device and you will enjoy a Smoother Android device experience.
Before you downloading the Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Flash File, Please confirm your device is Xiaomi Redmi Note 5, if it is not , you can search the stock firmware which bricks you device in our website.
The Advantages of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Flash File:
- Reverting the device back to stock.
- Updating the device to latest android version
- Fixing boot loop issues on your device.
- Improving your software performance
- Fixing Stutter on your device
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Flash File/Firmware/ROM Information
|Rom Name||Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Flash File/Firmware/ROM|
|Rom OS Version||Android 8.1.0|
|MIUI||MIUI Global 10.0|
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Flash File/Firmware/ROM Latest Free Download Link 2022
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Flash Note
- Before downloading, Must make sure take a backup of Your ROM and Personal data as it will Deleted after flashing the stock firmware.
- Please confirm Your Phone Have at least 40-50% Charge when flashing your device.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Flash Important Notes:
[*] Disclaimer: Firmware flashing is a tedious process and should be carried out only if you have enough knowledge. We will not be held responsible for any damage to your device.
[*]If you have any problem when using the Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Flash File/Firmware/Rom, or can not find the device model what you want, Please contact us via Contact Us page, and we will make a response as soon as possible.
Decompress the flash package file, which contains the following files and folder
|Repair system fastboot usb3.0 patch:||machine assistant_V4.9.1.exe|
|Install Xiaomi connection computer driver:||one-click installation Xiaomi flash driver.exe|
- Connect the mobile phone to the computer in the power-on state, switch the file transfer mode, and see if the computer can detect the mobile phone. If not, open the one-click installation of all Xiaomi flash drivers.exe for driver installation. If it still can’t be connected, you can use the flash tool or the driver installation program that comes with the unlock tool to install. The driver installation location is as shown in the figure below.
After successful repair, restart the computer to re-unlock and enter the flashing process.
1. Unlock the mobile phone (this step only needs the mobile phone in the device lock state. If the mobile phone has been unlocked, please directly enter the second flash step)
(1) The mobile phone needs to enter the developer mode first and enter the mobile phone settings. Regarding the mobile phone function column, click the MIUI version continuously to enter the developer mode (specific I don’t know the steps, which can be checked online)
(2) Enter the settings function, select more settings, select the developer options, and check the unlock status of the device. If the locked state needs to be unlocked first, the mobile phone needs to log in to the Xiaomi account to bind the account device. If it is unlocked, directly carry out the second flash process.
(3) Long press the power button to turn off the mobile phone, press the power button to increase the volume – enter Bootloader mode.
(4) Open the miflash_unlock-6.5.406.31 folder in the flash package and open miflash_unlock.exe. The interface is as follows.
log in with your Xiaomi ID, and then you will see the below interface.
mobile phone that has entered Bootloader mode through USB cable
Click the unlock button to unlock the mobile phone, and wait for the unlocking to complete the flash operation.
2. Open XiaoMiFlash.exe in the MiFlash2018-5-28-0 folder in rom tools. The interface is as follows
(1) Click the select button to select the directory where the flash is estimated (redmi_note5_global_imag) Es_global folder directory)
(2) Turn off the Redmi Note5 mobile phone, press the volume- and power buttons for a long time after the complete shutdown, enter flash mode, connect to the computer through the USB cable
(3) Click the loading device button, and wait for your mobile phone to appear in the device list. Note that the flash mode must be selected to delete all modes.
(4) When everything is ready, you can click the flash button to flash. During flashing, the USB data cable cannot be pulled out. It takes several minutes to flash. When the flash state is psuse, the flash is successful. Long press the phone power button to restart the phone.