On this page , you will find the Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Flash File (Rom,Firmware) Download link. After Flashing it in your device and you will enjoy a Smoother Android device experience.
Before you downloading the Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Flash File, Please confirm your device is Xiaomi Redmi Note 8, if it is not, you can search the stock firmware which bricks you device in our website.
The Advantages of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Flash File:
- Reverting the device back to stock.
- Updating the device to latest android version
- Fixing boot loop issues on your device.
- Improving your software performance
- Fixing Stutter on your device
Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Flash File Information
|Rom Name||Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Flash File|
|Rom OS Version||Android 9.0|
|Model name||Xiaomi Redmi Note 8|
Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Flash Note
- 1. Before downloading, Must make sure take a backup of Your ROM and Personal data as it will Deleted after flashing the stock firmware.
- 2. Please confirm Your Phone Have at least 40-50% Charge when flashing your device.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Flash Important Notes:
[*] Disclaimer: Firmware flashing is a tedious process and should be carried out only if you have enough knowledge. We will not be held responsible for any damage to your device.
[*] If you have any problem when using the Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Flash File/Firmware/Rom, or can not find the device model what you want, Please contact us via Contact Us page, and we will make a response as soon as possible.
>> How To Flash Xiaomi Redmi Note 8:
Step 1: Please remove the Bootloader of the mobile phone first.
(If you have unlocked it before,you can skip directly to the second step.)
Step 2: Click the driver folder to install the Xiaomi driver.
Step 3: Open the MiFlash2018-5-28-0 folder. Find XiaoMiFlash and open it.
Step 4: Install the driver tool
- Click the driver
- Click to install
Step 5: Select the folder directory of the flashing package. Select delete all of the flashing method.
- Click to select
- Select the firmware folder of the flashing package
- Click to confirm
- Select delete all of the flashing method in the bottom right corner.
Step 6: Press and hold the volume down and power buttons at the same time to enter the fast boot mode and connect it to the computer. Click to load the device and finally click flash phones. Wait for the progress bar to complete.
Step 7: The phone will automatically reboot if flashing successfully. The success page of flashing is shown in the figure below.
PS: Please wait patiently for the first boot time.