On this page , you will find the Xiaomi Redmi Note5A (Redmi Y1) Flash File/Firmware/Rom Download link.
After Flashing it in your device and you will enjoy a Smoother Android device experience.
Before you downloading the Xiaomi Redmi Note5A (Redmi Y1) Flash File, Please confirm your device is Xiaomi Redmi Note5A (Redmi Y1) , if it is not , you can search the stock firmware which bricks you device in our website.
The Advantages of the Xiaomi Redmi Note5A (Redmi Y1) Flash File:
- Reverting the device back to stock.
- Updating the device to latest android version
- Fixing boot loop issues on your device.
- Improving your software performance
- Fixing Stutter on your device
Xiaomi Redmi Note5A (Redmi Y1) flash file Information
|Rom Name||Xiaomi Redmi Note5A (Redmi Y1) Flash File (Rom/Firmware)|
|Rom OS Version||Android 8.1|
|Model name||Redmi Note 5A: MDI6 Redmi Note 5A Prime: MDI6S, Redmi Y1, Redmi Note 5A|
Xiaomi Redmi Note5A (Redmi Y1) Flash File/Firmware/ROM Latest Free Download Link 2023
Xiaomi Redmi Note5A (Redmi Y1) Flash Notes
- Before downloading, Must make sure take a backup of Your ROM and Personal data as it will Deleted after flashing the stock firmware.
- Please confirm Your Phone Have at least 40-50% Charge when flashing your device.
Xiaomi Redmi Note5A (Redmi Y1) Flash Important Notes:
[*] Disclaimer:Firmware flashing is a tedious process and you have better to carry out enought Knowledge before flashing device . We will not be held responsible for any damage to your device.
[*]If you have any problem when using the Xiaomi Redmi Note5A (Redmi Y1) Flash File/Firmware/Rom, or can not find the device model what you want, Please contact us via Contact Us page, and we will make a response as soon as possible.
>> How To Flash Xiaomi Redmi Note5A (Redmi Y1):
Unzip the flash package file, which contains the following file folders.
Unlock tool: miflash_unlock-6.5.406.31
Flash firmware: ugg_global_images_V188.8.131.52.NDKMIFD_20180808.0000.00_7.1_global
Flash tool: MiFlash2018-5-28-0
Repair System Fastboot USB3.0
Patch: Machine Assistant_V4.9.1.exe
Install Xiaomi Connected Computer Driver: Install Xiaomi All Flash Drivers With One Click.exeI. Confirm whether the computer has a driver installed.
1. Connect the mobile phone to the computer in the power-on state, switch the file transfer mode, and see if the computer can detect the mobile phone. If not, open the one-click installation of all Xiaomi flash drivers.exe for driver installation. If it still can’t be connected, you can use the flash tool or the driver installation program that comes with the unlock tool to install. The driver installation location is as shown in the figure below.
I. Flashing Procedures
Note: In the process of unlocking the mobile phone and flashing, there may be a situation where the mobile phone is fastboot and the driver has been installed. It is normally connected to the computer. The mobile phone cannot be detected in the flash tool and unlocking tool. Here you need to use the machine assistant in the flash package_V4.9.1.ex E Installation. Click to open the machine assistant after normal installation, and select the Xiaomi Fastboot USB3.0 repair patch in the extended function, as shown in the figure below.
After successful repair, re-start the computer to unlock and flash.
1. Unlock the mobile phone (this step only needs the mobile phone in the device lock state. If the mobile phone has been unlocked, please directly enter the second flash step)
(1) The mobile phone needs to enter the developer mode first and enter the mobile phone settings. Regarding the mobile phone function column, click the MIUI version continuously to enter the development. People mode (if you don’t know the specific steps, you can check it online)
(2) Enter the mobile phone settings function to select more settings, select the developer option, and check the unlock status of the device. If the locked state needs to be unlocked first, the mobile phone needs to log in to the Xiaomi account to bind the account device. If it is unlocked, directly carry out the second flash process.
(3) long press the power button to turn off the mobile phone, press the power button and add the volume reduction button to enter Bootloader mode.
(4) open the flash package. In the miflash_unlock-6.5.406.31 folder, open miflash_unlock.exe. The page is as follows.
(5)login in with Xiaomi ID
(6)The Mobile Phone entering Bootloader Mode through USB connection.
(7) Click the Unlock Button to unlock your phone, wait until the unlocking process is finished then you can start to flash your phone.
2. Open XiaoMiFlash.exe in the MiFlash2018-5-28-0 folder in rom-tools. The page is as follows
(1)Click the select button to select the directory where the flash package is located.
(2)Shut down the mobile phone, after the phone is turned off completely, press the volume reduction button and power button for a long time and then enter the flashing mode, and now connect to the computer through the USB.
(3)Click the loading device button, and wait for your mobile phone to appear in the device list. Note that the flash mode must select all deletion modes.
(4)When everything is ready, you can click the flash button to flash. The USB connection cannot be pulled out during flashing. It takes several minutes to flash. When the state is successful, the flash is finished. After successful flashing, the phone will automatically restart.