On this page , you will find the Xiaomi Redmi Y1 Flash File/Firmware/Rom Download link.
After Flashing it in your device and you will enjoy a Smoother Android device experience.Before you downloading the Xiaomi Redmi Y1 Flash File, Please confirm your device is Xiaomi Redmi Y1 , if it is not , you can search the stock firmware which bricks you device in our website.
The Advantages of the Xiaomi Redmi Y1 Flash File:
- Reverting the device back to stock.
- Updating the device to latest android version
- Fixing boot loop issues on your device.
- Improving your software performance
- Fixing Stutter on your device
Xiaomi Redmi Y1 flash file Information
|Rom Name||Xiaomi Redmi Y1 Flash File (Rom/Firmware)|
|Rom OS Version||Android 7.1|
|Model name||Redmi Y1|
Xiaomi Redmi Y1 Flash File/Firmware/ROM Latest Free Download Link 2023
Xiaomi Redmi Y1 Flash Notes
- Before downloading, Must make sure take a backup of Your ROM and Personal data as it will Deleted after flashing the stock firmware.
- Please confirm Your Phone Have at least 40-50% Charge when flashing your device.
Xiaomi Redmi Y1 Flash Important Notes:
[*] Disclaimer:Firmware flashing is a tedious process and should be carried out only if you have enough knowledge. We will not be held responsible for any damage to your device.
[*]If you have any problem when using the Xiaomi Redmi Y1 Flash File/Firmware/Rom, or can not find the device model what you want, Please contact us via Contact Us page, and we will make a response as soon as possible.
- Download and extract the Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool on the PC.
- Open the Setup File to install Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool on your PC.
- Download the provided Stock Firmware of your Xiaomi Redmi Y1 Device.
- Install the Xiaomi USB Driver on your PC.
- Power Off your Xiaomi Device.
- Booting your Xiaomi Redmi Y1 Device into the Download Mode. (Press and Hold Power and Volume Down button for 6-8 seconds.)
- When in the Download Mode, you will be able to see the “ FASTBOOT” note on the mobile screen
- Connect the Xiaomi Device to the PC via using the matched USB cable.
- Open Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool from Start Menu.
10.Click “Select” Button and locate the Firmware Folder.
- Click “Flash” Button to run the Flashing Process.
- The Success Message in Xiaomi Flash Tool when flashing done.