On this page , you will find the Honor 8A JAT-L29 Flash File/Firmware/Rom Download link . After Flashing it in your device and you will enjoy a Smoother Android device experience.
Before you downloading the Honor 8A JAT-L29 Flash File, Please confirm your device is Honor 8A JAT-L29, if it is not , you can search the stock firmware which bricks you device in our website.
The Advantages of the Honor 8A JAT-L29 Flash File:
- Reverting the device back to stock.
- Updating the device to latest android version
- Fixing boot loop issues on your device.
- Improving your software performance
- Fixing Stutter on your device
Honor 8A JAT-L29 Flash File/Firmware/ROM Information
|Rom Name||Honor 8A JAT-L29 Flash File/Firmware/ROM|
|ROM Size||2.2 G|
|Rom OS Version||Android 9.0|
|Model name||Honor 8A|
Honor 8A JAT-L29 Flash File/Firmware/ROM Latest Free Download Link 2023
Honor 8A JAT-L29 Flash Note
- 1. Before downloading, Must make sure take a backup of Your ROM and Personal data as it will Deleted after flashing the stock firmware.
- 2. Please confirm Your Phone Have at least 40-50% Charge when flashing your device.
Honor 8A JAT-L29 Flash Important Notes:
[*] Disclaimer: Firmware flashing is a tedious process and should be carried out only if you have enough knowledge. We will not be held responsible for any damage to your device.
[*] If you have any problem when using the Honor 8A JAT-L29 Flash File/Firmware/Rom, or can not find the device model what you want, Please contact us via Contact Us page, and we will make a response as soon as possible.
>> How To Flash Honor 8A JAT-L29:
- First please prepare an SD card minimum of 16GB.
- Then download the Honor 8A Stock firmware for your Device
- Add a new folder to your SD card and rename it dload.
- Extract the downloaded file and insert the SD card in your device.
- Press volume up + volume down and the power button, then continue to press them together.
- Your Honor device will detect the package and will begin the process automatically.
- The first start-up may take up to 5 minutes, wait patently.
- Now you need to Hard reset your Huawei device.
- Press & Hold Volume Up + Power buttons until you see Huawei Logo.
- In Hard Reset, the page selects Erase Data / Factory Reset using the volume buttons.
- Then tap on the Power button to confirm.
- Wait until the process fully finishes then Reboot your Device.