On this page , you will find the Huawei Honor 6X BLN-L22 Flash File/Firmware/Rom Download link . After Flashing it in your device and you will enjoy a Smoother Android device experience.
Before you downloading the Huawei Honor 6X BLN-L22 Flash File, Please confirm your device is Huawei Honor 6X BLN-L22, if it is not , you can search the stock firmware which bricks you device in our website.
The Advantages of the Huawei Honor 6X BLN-L22 Flash File:
- Reverting the device back to stock.
- Updating the device to latest android version
- Fixing boot loop issues on your device.
- Improving your software performance
- Fixing Stutter on your device
Huawei Honor 6X BLN-L22 Flash File/Firmware/ROM Information
|Rom Name||Huawei Honor 6X BLN-L22 Flash File/Firmware/ROM|
|ROM Size||1 G|
|Rom OS Version||Android 6.0|
|Model name||Honor 6X|
Huawei Honor 6X BLN-L22 Flash File/Firmware/ROM Latest Free Download Link 2022
Huawei Honor 6X BLN-L22 Flash Note
- 1. Before downloading, Must make sure take a backup of Your ROM and Personal data as it will Deleted after flashing the stock firmware.
- 2. Please confirm Your Phone Have at least 40-50% Charge when flashing your device.
Huawei Honor 6X BLN-L22 Flash Important Notes:
[*] Disclaimer: Firmware flashing is a tedious process and should be carried out only if you have enough knowledge. We will not be held responsible for any damage to your device.
[*] If you have any problem when using the Huawei Honor 6X BLN-L22 Flash File/Firmware/Rom, or can not find the device model what you want, Please contact us via Contact Us page, and we will make a response as soon as possible.
>> How To Flash Huawei Honor 6X BLN-L22:
- Using the WinRar or Winzip Tool to download and extract the Honor 6X BLN-L22 Stock ROM package on the computer.
- You will get the USB Driver, Firmware, Flash Tool, and How-to Flash Manual when the package is extracted.
- Install the USB Driver on the computer.
- Copy the dload folder to the Device SD memory.
- Using the boot keys to boot the device into the Download Mode.
- The Flashing process will start automatically.
- Disconnect your device from the computer and restart it when the Flashing process is completed.