On this page , you will find the Huawei Honor 9i RNE-L22 Flash File/Firmware/Rom Download link . After Flashing it in your device and you will enjoy a Smoother Android device experience.
Before you downloading the Huawei Honor 9i RNE-L22 Flash File, Please confirm your device is Huawei Honor 9i RNE-L22, if it is not , you can search the stock firmware which bricks you device in our website.
The Advantages of the Huawei Honor 9i RNE-L22 Flash File:
- Reverting the device back to stock.
- Updating the device to latest android version
- Fixing boot loop issues on your device.
- Improving your software performance
- Fixing Stutter on your device
Huawei Honor 9i RNE-L22 Flash File/Firmware/ROM Information
|Rom Name||Huawei Honor 9i RNE-L22 Flash File/Firmware/ROM|
|ROM Size||3.7 G|
|Rom OS Version||Android 8.0|
|Model name||Honor 9i|
Huawei Honor 9i RNE-L22 Flash File/Firmware/ROM Latest Free Download Link 2023
Huawei Honor 9i RNE-L22 Flash Note
- 1. Before downloading, Must make sure take a backup of Your ROM and Personal data as it will Deleted after flashing the stock firmware.
- 2. Please confirm Your Phone Have at least 40-50% Charge when flashing your device.
Huawei Honor 9i RNE-L22 Flash Important Notes:
[*] Disclaimer: Firmware flashing is a tedious process and should be carried out only if you have enough knowledge. We will not be held responsible for any damage to your device.
[*] If you have any problem when using the Huawei Honor 9i RNE-L22 Flash File/Firmware/Rom, or can not find the device model what you want, Please contact us via Contact Us page, and we will make a response as soon as possible.
>> How To Flash Huawei Honor 9i RNE-L22:
- First, download and unzip the Huawei Smartphone Multi Download Tool on your computer.
- Download and install the Huawei phone driver and the Huawei USB driver on your computer.
- Open the Huawei Multi Download Tool by launching the QPBLFBML01.exe file.
- Next, you will see the XML firmware file upload option.
- Click on the “Browse button…”button and it will ask for a password.
- Don’t put anything in, just leave it blank and click on the Settings button.
- Now select the .xml firmware file for your device and click on Open.
- Then click on the Next button.
- You will see the installation progress page. Connect your device via USB cable and use the Quick Start or Download mode.
- Next, click on the Scan and Download button to start flashing the stock firmware.
- It will automatically detect the Fastboot device and take some time to install it.
- Once the flash is complete, reboot your device.