On this page , you will find the Infinix Note 7 X690 Flash File/Firmware/Rom Download link.
After Flashing it in your device and you will enjoy a Smoother Android device experience.Before you downloading the Infinix Note 7 X690 Flash File, Please confirm your device is Infinix Note 7 X690, if it is not , you can search the stock firmware which bricks you device in our website.
The Advantages of the Infinix Note 7 X690 Flash File:
- Reverting the device back to stock.
- Updating the device to latest android version.
- Fixing boot loop issues on your device.
- Improving your software performance
- Fixing Stutter on your device
Infinix Note 7 X690 flash file Information
|Rom Name||Infinix Note 7 X690 Flash File (Rom/Firmware)|
|Rom OS Version||Android 10 Q|
|Model name||Infinix Note 7|
Infinix Note 7 X690 Flash File/Firmware/ROM Latest Free Download Link 2023
Infinix Note 7 X690 Flash Note
- 1.Before downloading, Must make sure take a backup of Your ROM and Personal data as it will Deleted after flashing the stock firmware.
- 2. Please confirm Your Phone Have at least 40-50% Charge when flashing your device.
Infinix Note 7 X690 Flash Important Notes:
[*] Disclaimer:Firmware flashing is a tedious process and should be carried out only if you have enough knowledge. We will not be held responsible for any damage to your device.
[*] If you have any problem when using the Infinix Note 7 X690 Flash File/Firmware/Rom, or can not find the device model what you want, Please contact us via Contact Us page, and we will make a response as soon as possible.
>> How to flash Infinix Note 7 X690:
- Make sure you follow and download SP Flash tool, VCOM Driver and Android USB Drivers on your PC.
- Open the flash tool exe file to launch the SP Flash Tool User Interface.
- Click the Download option and load both the download agent and the scatter text file in the scatter-loading section.
- Click the Download button
- To start the upgrade process of Infinix Note 7 X690 stock ROM on your Infinix Note 7 device, you need to Power off your device and hold the Volume Down and Volume Up key together and Connect your mobile device to PC via using USB Cable (Keep the button until your PC detects the mobile phone.)
- Your device will start upgrading the stock firmware when the phone connects.
- It will take for a few minutes, when a green button show on your flash tool which means the upgrading process has been finished.
- When done the last step, you mobile device have been finish flashing.