On this page , you will find the Micromax Canvas 1 Flash File/Firmware/Rom Download link . After Flashing it in your device and you will enjoy a Smoother Android device experience.
Before you downloading the Micromax Canvas 1 Flash File, Please confirm your device is Micromax Canvas 1, if it is not , you can search the stock firmware which bricks you device in our website.
The Advantages of the Micromax Canvas 1 Flash File:
- Reverting the device back to stock.
- Updating the device to latest android version
- Fixing boot loop issues on your device.
- Improving your software performance
- Fixing Stutter on your device
Micromax Canvas 1 Flash File/Firmware/ROM Information
|Rom Name||Micromax Canvas 1 Flash File/Firmware/ROM|
|ROM Size||2 GB|
|Rom OS Version||Android 7.0|
|Model name||Canvas 1|
Micromax Canvas 1 Flash File/Firmware/ROM Latest Free Download Link 2023
Micromax Canvas 1 Flash Note
- 1. Before downloading, Must make sure take a backup of Your ROM and Personal data as it will Deleted after flashing the stock firmware.
- 2. Please confirm Your Phone Have at least 40-50% Charge when flashing your device.
Micromax Canvas 1 Flash Important Notes:
[*] Disclaimer: Firmware flashing is a tedious process and should be carried out only if you have enough knowledge. We will not be held responsible for any damage to your device.
[*] If you have any problem when using the Micromax Canvas 1 Flash File/Firmware/Rom, or can not find the device model what you want, Please contact us via Contact Us page, and we will make a response as soon as possible.
>> How To Flash Micromax Canvas 1:
- Download and extract the Micromax Canvas 1 stock firmware package.
- You will get the Firmware File, Flash Tool, Driver, and How-to Flash Guide when the package has been extracted.
- Download and install USB Driver (if the USB Driver is already installed,then SKIP this step).
- To flash or install the firmware on your Micromax Canvas 1 device, follow the How-to Flash Manual.
- It will guide your flash successful.
- Wait a few minutes until the flashing has stopped.
- Unplug your USB driver from the computer when you’re done.