On this page , you will find the Nokia 8 TA-1004 Flash File/Firmware/Rom Download link . After Flashing it in your device and you will enjoy a Smoother Android device experience.
Before you downloading the Nokia 8 TA-1004 Flash File, Please confirm your device is Nokia 8 TA-1004, if it is not , you can search the stock firmware which bricks you device in our website.
The Advantages of the Nokia 8 TA-1004 Flash File:
- Reverting the device back to stock.
- Updating the device to latest android version.
- Fixing boot loop issues on your device.
- Improving your software performance
- Fixing Stutter on your device
Nokia 8 TA-1004 flash file Information
|Rom Name||Nokia 8 TA-1004 Flash File (Rom/Firmware)|
|Model name||Nokia 8|
|Rom OS Version||Android 7.1.1|
Nokia 8 TA-1004 Flash File/Firmware/ROM Latest Free Download Link 2023
Nokia 8 TA-1004 Flash NOTICE
- 1. Before downloading, Must make sure take a backup of Your ROM and Personal data as it will Deleted after flashing the stock firmware.
- 2. Please confirm Your Phone Have at least 40-50% Charge when flashing your device.
Nokia 8 TA-1004 Flash Important Notes:
[*] Disclaimer:Firmware flashing is a tedious process and should be carried out only if you have enough knowledge. We will not be held responsible for any damage to your device.
[*]If you have any problem when using the Nokia 8 TA-1004 Flash File/Firmware/Rom, or can not find the device model what you want, Please contact us via Contact Us page, and we will make a response as soon as possible.
>> How to flash Nokia 8 TA-1004:
1. Download and install Qualcomm USB Driver on the Computer. （ if you have done it before, then skip this step).
2. Download and extract the Qualcomm Flash Image Loader (QFIL) on the PC.
3. Start QFIL.exe.
4. Switch Off your Nokia 8 TA-1004 Smartphone.
5. When your Device is Switched Off, Pressing and Holding Volume UP Key and Connect the Device to the Computer via using the matched USB Cable.
6. Click on Browse Button and locate the Firmware (.mbn).
7. Click on the Download button to start the flashing process on your mobile device.
8. The flashing process may take few minutes, plaese wait.
9. When done, you can unlug the USB cable and your device will be reboot automatically.