On this page , you will find the OnePlus X Flash File/Firmware/Rom Download link . After Flashing it in your device and you will enjoy a Smoother Android device experience.
Before you downloading the OnePlus X Flash File, Please confirm your device is OnePlus X, if it is not , you can search the stock firmware which bricks you device in our website.
The Advantages of the OnePlus X Flash File:
- Reverting the device back to stock.
- Updating the device to latest android version
- Fixing boot loop issues on your device.
- Improving your software performance
- Fixing Stutter on your device
OnePlus X Flash File/Firmware/ROM Information
|Rom Name||OnePlus X Flash File/Firmware/ROM|
|ROM Size||963 MB|
|Rom OS Version||Android 5.1.1|
|Model name||OnePlus X|
OnePlus X Flash File/Firmware/ROM Latest Free Download Link 2023
OnePlus X Flash Note
- 1. Before downloading, Must make sure take a backup of Your ROM and Personal data as it will Deleted after flashing the stock firmware.
- 2. Please confirm Your Phone Have at least 40-50% Charge when flashing your device.
OnePlus X Flash Important Notes:
[*] Disclaimer: Firmware flashing is a tedious process and should be carried out only if you have enough knowledge. We will not be held responsible for any damage to your device.
[*] If you have any problem when using the OnePlus X Flash File/Firmware/Rom, or can not find the device model what you want, Please contact us via Contact Us page, and we will make a response as soon as possible.
>> How To Flash OnePlus X:
- Download and extract the OnePlus X firmware package on your PC.
- You will get the USB Drivers, flashing tool, and firmware files after extracting the firmware package.
- Install the provided drivers on your PC.(Pass this step if you have done it before)
- Start the OnePlus X firmware flashing tool and load the OnePlus X firmware files inside the flash tool.
- Connect your mobile device to the computer via using USB cable and run the firmware flashing process.
- When completed, a success message will appears on the screen.
- Disconnect your OnePlus X device from the computer by removing the USB cable and restart the device.