On this page , you will find the Oppo K3 CPH1955 Flash File/Firmware/Rom Download link . After Flashing it in your device and you will enjoy a Smoother Android device experience.
Before you downloading the Oppo K3 CPH1955 Flash File, Please confirm your device is Oppo K3 CPH1955, if it is not , you can search the stock firmware which bricks you device in our website.
The Advantages of the Oppo K3 CPH1955 Flash File:
- Reverting the device back to stock.
- Updating the device to latest android version
- Fixing boot loop issues on your device.
- Improving your software performance
- Fixing Stutter on your device
Oppo K3 CPH1955 flash file Information
|Rom Name||Oppo K3 CPH1955 Flash File (Rom/Firmware)|
|ROM Size||7 G|
|Rom OS Version||Android 11|
|Model Name||Oppo K3|
Oppo K3 CPH1955 Flash File/Firmware/ROM Latest Free Download Link 2023
Oppo K3 CPH1955 Flash Note
- Before downloading, Must make sure take a backup of Your ROM and Personal data as it will Deleted after flashing the stock firmware.
- Please confirm Your Phone Have at least 40-50% Charge when flashing your device.
Oppo K3 CPH1955 Flash Important Notes:
[*] Disclaimer:Firmware flashing is a tedious process and should be carried out only if you have enough knowledge. We will not be held responsible for any damage to your device.
[*] If you have any problem when using the Oppo K3 CPH1955 Flash File/Firmware/Rom, or can not find the device model what you want, Please contact us via Contact Us page, and we will make a response as soon as possible.
>> How to flash Oppo K3 CPH1955:
- Download and install the Google ADB Drivers on your Computer.
- Download and extract Firmware / Oppo (.ofp based) of your Oppo Device on the computer.
- Extract Realme Flash Tool on the computer.
- Open Realme Flash.exe to Launch the tool
- Then Click on the Browse button.
- Next, Locate the .ofp firmware on the computer.
- Turn off the Mobile Device > Press and Hold Power and Volume Down key simultaneously to enter the fastboot mode.
- Using USB cable to connect your Oppo device and the computer.
- Click the Load button to allow the flash tool to detect the connected device.
- Then Click on the Flash button.
- Click on the Confirm button to start the flashing process.
- The Flashing Completed message will show on the tool when the flashing process is completed.
- Last, unplug your Oppo device from the computer. Done.