On this page , you will find the Samsung Galaxy A02 SM-A022M Flash File/Firmware/Rom Download link . After Flashing it in your device and you will enjoy a Smoother Android device experience.
Before you downloading the Samsung Galaxy A02 SM-A022M Flash File, Please confirm your device is Samsung Galaxy A02 SM-A022M, if it is not , you can search the stock firmware which bricks you device in our website.
The Advantages of the Samsung Galaxy A02 SM-A022M Flash File:
- Reverting the device back to stock.
- Updating the device to latest android version
- Fixing boot loop issues on your device.
- Improving your software performance
- Fixing Stutter on your device
Samsung Galaxy A02 SM-A022M Flash File/Firmware/ROM Information
|Rom Name||Samsung Galaxy A02 SM-A022M Flash File/Firmware/ROM|
|Rom OS Version||Android 8.1|
|Language pack||Multi Language|
|Model name||Samsung Galaxy A02 SM-A022M|
Samsung Galaxy A02 SM-A022M Flash File/Firmware/ROM Latest Free Download Link 2023
Samsung Galaxy A02 SM-A022M Flash Note
- 1. Before downloading, Must make sure take a backup of Your ROM and Personal data as it will Deleted after flashing the stock firmware.
- 2. Please confirm Your Phone Have at least 40-50% Charge when flashing your device.
Samsung Galaxy A02 SM-A022M Flash Important Notes:
[*] Disclaimer: Firmware flashing is a tedious process and should be carried out only if you have enough knowledge. We will not be held responsible for any damage to your device.
[*] If you have any problem when using the Samsung Galaxy A02 SM-A022M Flash File/Firmware/Rom, or can not find the device model what you want, Please contact us via Contact Us page, and we will make a response as soon as possible.
>> How To Flash Samsung Galaxy A02 SM-A022M:
Tutorial to install Samsung firmware using Odin, follow these steps below.
Attention, there are 2 installation modes, with 4 and/or 5 files, or
installation with 1 file.
obs: for firmware with only 1 file, follow the same process, add only in AP/PDA
Installation for roms with 5 files via Odin
- To Download Current Odin Compatible with Your Device.
- Extract the firmware you just downloaded. You should get 5 files.
- Add each file to the corresponding field in Odin vx.xx.x.
If you want to make a clean flash, use CSC_*** or
HOME_CSC_*** if you want to keep your apps and data.
- Reboot the phone in Download/Odin mode using the following button combination:
Volume down + volume up, insert USB cable
Or power + volume down + volume up
- After entering the download mode, connect the phone to the PC and use the original USB data cable.
- Odin should detect your device and a blue box with the COM port number will appear.