On this page , you will find the Samsung Galaxy Gran Prime Duos SM-G531BT Flash File/Firmware/Rom Download link . After Flashing it in your device and you will enjoy a Smoother Android device experience.
Before you downloading the Samsung Galaxy Gran Prime Duos SM-G531BT Flash File, Please confirm your device is Samsung Galaxy Gran Prime Duos SM-G531BT, if it is not , you can search the stock firmware which bricks you device in our website.
The Advantages of the Samsung Galaxy Gran Prime Duos SM-G531BT Flash File:
- Reverting the device back to stock.
- Updating the device to latest android version
- Fixing boot loop issues on your device.
- Improving your software performance
- Fixing Stutter on your device
Samsung Galaxy Gran Prime Duos SM-G531BT Flash File/Firmware/ROM Information
|Rom Name||Samsung Galaxy Gran Prime Duos SM-G531BT Flash File/Firmware/ROM|
|ROM Size||794.3 MB|
|Rom OS Version||Android 5.1.1|
|Model name||Samsung Galaxy Gran Prime|
Samsung Galaxy Gran Prime Duos SM-G531BT Flash File/Firmware/ROM Latest Free Download Link 2022
Samsung Galaxy Gran Prime Duos SM-G531BT Flash Note
- 1. Before downloading, Must make sure take a backup of Your ROM and Personal data as it will Deleted after flashing the stock firmware.
- 2. Please confirm Your Phone Have at least 40-50% Charge when flashing your device.
Samsung Galaxy Gran Prime Duos SM-G531BT Flash Important Notes:
[*] Disclaimer: Firmware flashing is a tedious process and should be carried out only if you have enough knowledge. We will not be held responsible for any damage to your device.
[*] If you have any problem when using the Samsung Galaxy Gran Prime Duos SM-G531BT Flash File/Firmware/Rom, or can not find the device model what you want, Please contact us via Contact Us page, and we will make a response as soon as possible.
>> How To Flash Samsung Galaxy Gran Prime Duos SM-G531BT:
Before downloading, please prepare:
* Samsung USB driver installed.
* Odin3 v3.14.4
* Firmware for your device
* Original or good quality USB cable
1. Added the rom files in the fields of Odin. Unzip the rom downloaded, inside the folder are 5 files.
2. Click the BL button, find the folder where you unzipped the rom, and select the file BL_xxxxxxx. Do this as the other fields, AP, CP, CSC.
(* We recommend using CSC_xxxxx instead of HOME_CSC_xxxx, so the installation will be clean, deleting all applications, if you want to keep your apps, use HOME_CSC_xxxx.)
3. Putting Samsung in Download mode. Search for the exact key combination for your device to enter this mode.
Tips: Here are some of the most common options for putting your phone into download mode.
With the phone switched off, try any of these key combinations below.
VOLUME DOWN + VOLUME UP and then USB cable
POWER + VOLUME DOWN + BIXBY
POWER + VOLUME DOWN + VOLUME UP
POWER + VOLUME DOWN + HOME BUTTON
(Note 9) USB cable + VOLUME DOWN + BIXBY
(Note 10) POWER + VOLUME UP
4. Plug the phone to the PC, if everything is correct with the USB drive, the ID:COM port on Odin will show a connected device.
5. A loading bar will be shown in Odin and on the mobile screen, when it reaches the end, the device will reboot, ready, firmware successfully changed.